List of Positive Words That Start With V
Here is the list of about One Hundred Twenty-Five (125) positive words that start with V.
VITAL LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES STARTING WITH V
Valiant brave; courageous; heroic; strong.
Valid just; well grounded; strong; good; efficient; acceptable; correct; proper.
Validatory serving to validate, support or corroborate.
Valorous characterized by showing or having valor.
Valuable having value, importance or worth; estimable; precious.
Valued esteemed; prized; highly regarded.
Vast very wide, large or spacy; very great in importance or force; mighty.
Vaulting overreaching; exaggerated; leaning over or upward.
Vehement characterized by energy, vigor or passion; passionate; very ardent, fervent or eager; forceful; intense.
Venerable worthy of reverence or veneration; greatly honored.
Venturesome adventurous; bold; daring; intrepid.
Venust beautiful; amiable.
Veracious truthful; honest; accurate; precise.
Verdurous having youthful, fresh or new qualities; verdant; freshly green.
Veridical truthful; true; veracious.
Verified proved to be true or right.
Versatile changeable; variable; having great variety or diversity; freely movable.
Versed turned; turned over; skilled or knowledgeable through experience or study; practiced.
Very true; absolute; real; actual; veritable; precisely as stated; the same.
Vestal pure; chaste.
Veteran skilled and experienced in a particular field.
Viable capable or possible of being done; capable of continuing effectiveness or success; capable of living.
Vibrant lively; vigorous; bright; resonating; created as a result of vibration.
Vibratile characterized by vibration.
Victorious being the winner in something; having won; expressing a sense of triumph or victory.
Vigilant watchful; wary; alert; carefully attentive or observant.
Vigorous physically or mentally active, energetic and strong.
Virile characterized by masculine strength, spirit, power or vigor; potent.
Virtuous showing or having excellent moral character; pure; righteous; valiant; efficacious.
Visionary characterized by foresight or vision; illusory; idealistic; prophetic; revelatory n. one who has visions or positive ideas about future.
Vital characteristic of relating to life; very important; necessary for life; essential; viable.
Vivacious lively; animated; merry; long-lived.
Vivid clear; brilliant; bright; intense; powerful; colorful; detailed; lively.
Vocal having or produced by a voice; resounding; outspoken.
Volant flying; able to fly; agile; nimble; active; rapid; quick and light.
Volitional done intentionally or consciously.
Voluptuous sexy; curvaceous; full-figured; characterized by full, luxury, generous or pleasurable sensation.
Voracious engaging in an activity with great enthusiasm or eagerness.
Vulnerary used or useful in the healing; curative.
List of Positive Words that Start with V
Positive Adjectives that Start with V
Adjectives are words that describe or modify a noun, which is a person, place, or thing. Positive adjectives mean your sentence is likely making something appear very positive!
- Meaning: Legally acceptable. Also, an accepted argument or reason.
- Example: Please supply a valid user password.
- Meaning: Given respect, usually as a result of age or experience.
- Example: I prayed silently for peace to those venerable remains.
- Meaning: Speaking the truth.
- Example: Miss Stackpole was a strictly veracious reporter.
- Meaning: Able to perform in a variety of situations or roles.
- Example: He had been one of the game’s most versatile athletes.
- Meaning: As an adjective, very means exact or precise. As an adverb (a word that modifies a verb, adjective, or time), it means to a great degree.
- Example: This is the very first day my son goes to school.
- Meaning: Able to live or succeed. Can refer to living things or to less tangible things like plans.
- Example: The committee came forward with one viable solution.
- Meaning: Full of life and spirit.
- Example: Laura was an all – American type — cute, blonde, vivacious.
- Meaning: Bright, saturated, and very real.
- Example: Clare was the most vivid member of the family.
Positive Verbs that Start with V
Verbs are action words, or the word doing something in a sentence. If your verbs are positive, then your sentence is doing positive things!
- Meaning: To recognize or prove something as true or worthy.
- Example: You need an official signature to validate the order.
- Meaning: To allow more air into space or to allow tainted air out.
- Example: The important thing is to ventilate your anger.
- Meaning: To move forward, generally in a worthwhile risk, either literally as in venturing forth into the unknown, or figuratively as in venturing a guess.
- Example: When darkness fell, he would venture out.
- Meaning: To check to make sure something is true and accurate.
- Example: I can verify that it takes about thirty seconds.
- Meaning: To go see another person or place.
- Example: I’d like to visit Japan someday.
- Meaning: To picture something until it seems real, often with a goal of achieving it as reality.
- Example: I cannot visualize what he looked like.
- Meaning: To put something into words spoken aloud.
- Example: The dog vocalized his pain in a series of long howls.
- Meaning: To promise. Generally accepted as even more important than a normal promise.
- Example: Borrowing thematically from Medea, this world premiere unfolds as she attempts to derail the wedding, prompting Cortez to vow revenge.
Positive Nouns that Start with V
Nouns are people, places, and things. When your nouns are positive, so are your subjects and objects!
- Meaning: An intentional break from normal, daily obligations. Can include leaving home to visit somewhere else for relaxation.
- Example: All summer vacation long they just bummed around.
- Meaning: How much something is worth, either monetarily or otherwise.
- Example: The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use, we make of them.
- Meaning: Something bright and full of life and color.
- Example: She was a woman with extraordinary vibrancy and extraordinary knowledge.
- Meaning: A win.
- Example: Our baseball team chalked up another victory.
- Meaning: A quality that people consider morally good.
- Example: Virtue and happiness are mother and daughter.
- Meaning: Someone particularly talented in a specific area, generally music or art.
- Example: He was gaining a reputation as a remarkable virtuoso.
- Meaning: A state of being full of life.
- Example: Despite her eighty years, Elsie was full of vitality.
- Meaning: Someone who gives freely of their time to help others.
- Example: He enlisted as a volunteer in the army.
Positive Words That Start with V to Describe a Person
If you love writing or reading, have a look upon wide range of positive words starting with V to describe a person positively. These positive words will surely help you to enhance your vocabulary better than before.
- Definition: legally or officially acceptable
- Synonyms: well founded, well grounded
- Example: The chapter title poses a valid question.
- Definition: a thing that is of great worthy or worth a great deal of money
- Synonyms: precious, prized possession
- Example: My friend taught me a valuable lesson.
- Definition: repair or improve something
- Synonyms: refurbish, modernize
- Example: The production values have been vamped up.
- Definition: a gift or greeting sent or given especially to a sweetheart
- Synonyms: admiral, beloved
- Example: A person to whom one sends a valentine card or with whom one is romantically involved.
- Definition: the action of leaving something one previously occupied
- Synonyms: departure from, relinquishment
- Example: His marriage was the reason for the vacation of his fellowship.
- Definition: the regard that something is held to deserve
- Synonyms: worth, usefulness
- Example: Your support is of great value.
- Definition: give or ascribe value or validity to
- Synonyms: validate, assign merit
- Example: People earmark and valorize money differently, depending on how it is acquired.
- Definition: done, given, or acting of one’s own free will
- Synonyms: non-compulsory, non-mandatory
- Example: We are funded by voluntary contributions.
- Definition: very great in size, amount
- Synonyms: huge, extensive
- Example: A vast tract of land is ready for development.
- Definition: the quality or state of being different or diverse
- Synonyms: variation, diversity
- Example: It’s the variety that makes my job so enjoyable.
Positive Words That Start with V to Encourage Yourself
If you seeking for some inspirational vocabulary, then take a look at these good words that start with V. They will surely help you in achieving your spark.
- Definition: a light or comic stage play with interspersed songs
- Synonyms: entertainment, show
- Example: A talent scout visits a Broadway booker to sell him a new vaudeville act he has seen.
- Definition: live or spend a period of time in indolent way
- Synonyms: loaf, languish
- Example: If she left him alone, he’d sit in front of the television and vegetate.
- Definition: marked by forceful energy
- Synonyms: passionate, heated
- Example: The vehement debate lasted for hours.
- Definition: accorded a great deal of respect, especially because of age, wisdom, or character
- Synonyms: respected, honored
- Example: I prayed silently for peace to those venerable remains.
- Definition: regard with great respect
- Synonyms: revere, idolize
- Example: Although I do believe we should venerate honest politicians.
- Definition: cause air to enter and circulate freely
- Synonyms: freshen, oxygenate
- Example: Ventilate the greenhouse well.
- Definition: dare to do or say something that may be considered audacious
- Synonyms: proceed, progress
- Example: May I venture to add a few comments?
- Definition: an exceptional beautiful woman
- Synonyms: beauty, hottie
- Example: Venus is defined as the Roman goddess of beauty and love.
- Definition: speaking or representing the truth
- Synonyms: true, accurate
- Example: Always veracious, Grandma Marlene will tell you the truth even if it might hurt your feelings.
- Definition: a person given to having foresight
- Synonyms: ambitious, idealistic
- Example: Alish Lemberanskiy was the designer and main visioner of the palace.
Positive Words That Start with V to Compliment Others
Well, saying positive words and encouraging people is a very kind gesture, this gentle act can always bring happiness in someone’s life. Here you will find some nice words that start with V are used to make other feel happy, pleasure and more confident than ever before.
- Definition: of the bright green color of lush grass
- Synonyms: leafy, grassy
- Example: The man with verdant eyes stood beside him.
- Definition: a condition of freshness
- Synonyms: greenish, flora
- Example: John was in verdure and eager to leave the hospital.
- Definition: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities
- Synonyms: adaptable, flexible
- Example: He’s a very versatile young actor.
- Definition: coinciding with reality
- Synonyms: authentic, factual
- Example: Such memories are not necessarily veridical.
- Definition: make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified
- Synonyms: prove, confirm
- Example: His conclusions have been verified by later experiments.
- Definition: given, felt, or done in return
- Synonyms: mutual, give and take
- Example: She was hoping for some reciprocal comment or gesture.
- Definition: of, in, or appropriate to spring
- Synonyms: spring like, youthful
- Example: The elderly woman had not been vernal for some time.
- Definition: lack of consistency or fixed pattern
- Synonyms: discrepancy, variableness
- Example: A great deal of variability in quality.
- Definition: conformity to facts; accuracy
- Synonyms: truthfulness, accuracy
- Example: Officials expressed doubts concerning the veracity of the story.
- Definition: in a high degree
- Synonyms: extremely , exceedingly
- Example: His house is very big.
Positive Words That Start with V to Help Through Difficulties
In the difficult phase of your life, when you are going through so many things at the same time, read something positive? These encouraging words that start with V are very inspirational.
- Definition: full of energy and life
- Synonyms: lively, spirited
- Example: Rose was vibrant with anger.
- Definition: an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition
- Synonyms: success, win, conquest
- Example: We are confident of victory.
- Definition: a person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products
- Synonyms: fruitarian, vegan
- Example: His breakfast place serves several vegan and vegetarian dishes.
- Definition: a thing that serves to cover, conceal, or disguise
- Synonyms: cover, shield
- Example: A veil of mist and snow lay over the landscape.
- Definition: a person who has had long experience in a particular field
- Synonyms: authority, expert
- Example: She’s also a veteran campaigner for human rights.
- Definition: capable of working successfully
- Synonyms: practical, workable
- Example: The proposed investment was economically viable.
- Definition: a quality considered morally good or desirable in a person
- Synonyms: morality, expertise
- Example: Soon after he settled in Essex and collected objects of vertu.
- Definition: (of speech) characterized by fluency and readiness of utterance
- Synonyms: talkative, wordy
- Example: We have an excited and voluble discussion.
- Definition: a period of keeping awake during the time usually spent asleep
- Synonyms: observation, lookout
- Example: My birdwatching vigils lasted for hours.
- Definition: physical strength and good health
- Synonyms: strength, stamina
- Example: I was 79, but still full of vigor and vitality.
Positive Words That Start with V to Uplift Our Mind
Sometimes when you feel so unfortunate about yourself, especially on that particular time you need to read these motivational words that start with V. These positive words will amazingly uplift your mind and boost up your energy level.
- Definition: keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties
- Synonyms: watchful, sharp eyed
- Example: The burglar was spotted by vigilant neighbors.
- Definition: strong, healthy, and full of energy.
- Synonyms: healthy, strong
- Example: We had a very vigorous debate.
- Definition: denoting something from the past of high quality, especially something representing the best of its kind
- Synonyms: high quality, prime
- Example: She loaded up his collection of vintage wines into crates.
- Definition: a very important person
- Synonyms: celebrity, famous person
- Example: They were in the VIP lounge at the airport.
- Definition: to free from allegation or blame
- Synonyms: support, claim
- Example: To free from blame or guilt the evidence will vindicate her.
- Definition: energy; enthusiasm
- Synonyms: zest, vigor
- Example: In his youth he was full of vim and vigor.
- Definition: a person who has never had sexual intercourse
- Synonyms: celibate, vestal virgin
- Example: She’s still a virgin.
- Definition: having or characterized by strength and energy
- Synonyms: manly, masculine
- Example: He was a powerful, virile man.
- Definition: a pleasing view
- Synonyms: prospect, view
- Example: A vista of freedom seemed to open ahead of him.
- Definition: having or showing high moral standards
- Synonyms: righteous, moral
- Example: She considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked.
List of Positive Words That Start with V to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positive words that start with Vare actually helpful in your crucial times. These words can turn your mood happy instantly.
- Definition: the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom
- Synonyms: creativity, innovation
- Example: The organization had not lost its vision and direction.
- Definition: able to be seen
- Synonyms: clear, conspicuous
- Example: The church spire is visible from miles away.
- Definition: of, in, or appropriate to spring
- Synonyms: fresh, spring
- Example: The vernal freshness of the land.
- Definition: full of energy; lively
- Synonyms: lively, energetic
- Example: Arya is a beautiful, vital girl.
- Definition: go to see and spend time with (someone) socially
- Synonyms: pay a call on, duty call
- Example: I came to visit my grandmother.
- Definition: a person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a task
- Synonyms: unpaid assistant, come forward
- Example: She now helps in a local school as a volunteer.
- Definition: the amount of space that a substance or object occupies
- Synonyms: capacity, magnitude
- Example: The sewer could not cope with the volume of rainwater.
- Definition: a devoted follower, adherent, or advocate of someone or something
- Synonyms: follower, epigone
- Example: He was a votary of John Keats
- Definition: confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character
- Synonyms: verify, confirm
- Example: He was refused entrance until someone could vouch for him.
- Definition: dedicate to someone or something, especially a deity
- Synonyms: promise, oath
- Example: Yet in spite of this your vow was binding.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with V
Those people whose vocabulary is not up to the mark, here are some easiestpositive words that start with V and can be helpful in their routine life.
- Definition: writing arranged with a metrical rhythm, typically having a rhyme
- Synonyms: section, poetry
- Example: He began to verse extemporaneously in her ear.
- Definition: engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm
- Synonyms: unquenchable, unappeasable
- Example: She’s a voracious reader.
- Definition: a devoted follower, adherent, or advocate of someone or something
- Synonyms: convert, disciple
- Example: He was a votary of John Keats.
- Definition: a similar sign, made with the back of the hand facing out, used for expressing extreme dislike or anger towards someone
- Synonyms: victory sign
- Example: The driver shouted rudely at the cyclist and gave her a V-sign.
- Definition: reveal or disclose (information)
- Synonyms: reveal, pass on
- Example: Please vouchsafe me a reply.
- Definition: the prevailing fashion or style at a particular time
- Synonyms: fashion, trend
- Example: The vogue is to make realistic films.
- Definition: (of music) consisting of or incorporating singing
- Synonyms: articulated, vocalized
- Example: She wanted to scream at him, but her vocal cords were paralyzed.
- Definition: a person’s employment or main occupation
- Synonyms: life’s work, mission
- Example: She believes that she has found her true vocation in life.
- Definition: relating to or characterized by flight
- Synonyms: speedy, floating
- Example: Looking at the volant bird perched on the branch.
- Definition: confer or bestow (power, authority, property, etc)
- Synonyms: invest in, grant to
- Example The judicial power is vested in a high court and many subordinate courts.
Positive Words That Start with V for Attractive Resumes
If you are struggling to find a job, a strong resume can be very useful tool to get a job. Therefore, it is very necessary that a resume must be very accurate and striking, which will enable the employer to understand about your experience and skill in better way. Positive words start with Vcan be very helpful to create remarkable resume.
- Definition: thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom
- Synonyms: inspired, creative
- Example: He is a visionary keen on policy-making.
- Definition: a brilliant red color
- Synonyms: healthy, rosy
- Example: Her vermilion Mohican projected from her shaved dome.
- Definition: change from one condition, form, or state to another
- Synonyms: fluctuate, differ
- Example: Your skin’s moisture content varies according to climatic conditions.
- Definition: offering something that is stimulating or challenging
- Synonyms: love, passion, devotion
- Example: His conversation was vapid in the extreme.
- Definition: a person that runs, especially in a specified way.
- Synonyms: through, by
- Example: He did some research via computer.
- Definition: the speed of something in a given direction
- Synonyms: swift, speed
- Example: Martinez had astonishing velocity on his fastball.
- Definition: a right to reject a decision or proposal made by a lawmaking body
- Synonyms: prohibition, refusal
- Example: Their enactment was delayed by a presidential veto.
- Definition: a variant is another version of something
- Synonyms: form, alternative
- Example: The communitarian variant of this type of criticism is related.
- Definition: involving different levels or stages of a hierarchy or process
- Synonyms: perpendicular, upright
- Example: The columns incline several degrees away from the vertical.
- Definition: person’s emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others
- Synonyms: sense, feel
- Example: We’ve been picking up a positive vibe on that guy.