List of Positive Words That Start With T
Here is the list of more than Two Hundred Thirty-One (231) positive words that start with T.
|Take Some Beating||Thrilled||Trailblazing|
|Take The Biscuit||Thrilling||Train|
|Tenaciously||To Be Known||Trivially|
|Tenacity||To Be Seen||Trophy|
|Tend||To Let Go||Tropical|
|Tender-Hearted||To The Max||True|
|The Bare Necessities||Top Drawer||Truth|
|The One||Thrive Global||Truthful|
TIDY LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES STARTING WITH T
Tactful exhibiting or possessing tact; discreet and considerate.
Tailor-made perfectly fitted to a purpose, condition or preference; perfectly appropriate.
Take-charge exhibiting or possessing strong qualities of leadership, management and initiative.
Talented endowed with talents or talent; skilled; gifted.
Tangible touchable; palpable; tactile; real; concrete.
Tasteful pleasing to ideals or expectations of what is appropriate; savory; tasty.
Tasty having or showing good taste or flavor; savory; delicious; appealing.
Teachable willing and able to learn; capable of being taught; instructive; docile.
Teeming productive; prolific.
Tempean relating to temple; beautiful; delightful; charming.
Temperate characterized by moderate quality or degree; exercising self-restraint and moderation.
Tenable based on sound evidence or reasoning; well-founded; defensible.
Tenacious strong or firm; determined; persisting; adhesive; cohesive.
Tender delicate; sensitive; loving; sweet; gentle; fond.
Tender-hearted having great sensibility and kindness; affectionate.
Terrific very fine or good; splendid; astounding; awesome.
Testimonial relating to testimony; expressing appreciation or admiration.
Thankful grateful; thankworthy.
Thankworthy worthy of gratitude or deserving thanks.
Therapeutic having or exhibiting curative or healing powers.
Thorough complete; absolute; performed with great care and completeness.
Thoughtful demonstrating careful consideration or thought; contemplative.
Thrilled extremely delighted or excited; feeling intense pleasurable and enjoyable excitement.
Thrilling causing an intense emotion or excitement.
Thriving very profitable and lively; successful; flourishing.
Tidy neat and orderly in appearance or procedure; satisfactory; considerable; generous; favorable.
Tight extraordinarily good, great or special; brisk; adroit; neat.
Time-honored honored or appreciated because of great age or long usage.
Time-saving making it possible to do something more quickly; causing something to end or happen faster.
Timeless eternal; ageless; classic; untimely.
Timely occurring at a proper or suitable time; well timed.
Tiptop excellent; first-rate; perfect.
Tireless untiring; indefatigable; unwearying.
Titanic having enormous strength or great stature; colossal; huge.
Titillating sensually and pleasantly exciting; arousing.
Today relating to or concerned with the present time.
Together well organized or developed; emotionally stable and effective; hip.
Tolerant tending to accept, allow, permit or understand something or existence of something; enduring (especially of a plant); forbearing; indulgent.
Top of the highest quality, rank, amount or degree.
Top-notch of the highest quality; first-rate; excellent.
Tops excellent; first-rate.
Total entire; complete; absolute; utter.
Totally-tubular really cool; totally excellent.
Touching moving; affecting.
Tough resilient and strong; resolute; sturdy great; fine.
Trailblazing relating to trailblazer; innovative; pioneering.
Tranquil peaceful; calm; undisturbed; serene; steady.
Transcendent surpassing others; supreme or superior in excellence.
Transcendental superior; extraordinary; supernatural or mystical.
Transient causing effects outside the mind; momentary; brief.
Transnormal beyond or exceeding what is normal or casual.
Transparent clear; obvious; open; public; sheer; free of deceit or lies.
Transpicuous easily seen through or understood.
Traveled experienced and knowledgeable in travel.
Tremendous extremely large in quantity, extent or degree; enormous; marvelous; wonderful; awe-inspiring.
Tretis well-proportioned and long; pretty; well made.
Trim in neat or good order; fit; slim.
Triumphant victorious; splendid; exultant.
True real; genuine; truthful; accurate; reliable.
True-blue faithful; loyal; genuine.
Trustful worthy or full of trust; able to relied as truthful or honest; faithful.
Trusting exercising or having trust; confiding.
Trustworthy deserving or worthy of trust; reliable.
Trusty trustworthy; reliable; strong; firm.
Truthful honest; true; reliable; veracious.
Tubular awesome; cool.
Tuneful melodious; harmonious; musical.
Turgent bombastic; pompous; inflated.
Positive Words That Start With T:
|To Be Seen||Tame||Talent|
Positive Adjectives That Start With T:
Positive Verbs That Start With T:
Positive Nouns That Start With T:
List of Positive Words that Start with T
Positive Adjectives that Start with T
Adjectives are words that describe or modify nouns, which are people, places, and things. Positive adjectives mean that your sentence is describing something in a positive way!
- Meaning: Something that you want, in an exciting or taboo (but still desired) way.
- Example: The tantalizing smell of barbecue was in the air.
- Meaning: Pleasing to the tongue.
- Example: One should love animals. They are so tasty.
- Meaning: Determined. Like stubborn, but almost always positive connotations.
- Example: The eagle seized its prey in a tenacious grip.
- Meaning: Helpful for improvement or well-being, mental or physical.
- Example: When I was sad, music had a therapeutic effect.
- Meaning: Good attention to detail, without failing to catch things.
- Example: The doctor gave him a thorough check-up.
- Meaning: Someone who thinks things through or puts a lot of time into choosing something. Can also refer to the item that has been thoughtfully chosen, as in, “a thoughtful gift.”
- Example: She’s a very kind and thoughtful person.
- Meaning: Exciting.
- Example: This stadium has seen many thrilling football matches.
- Meaning: Neat, clean, and organized.
- Example: They sat in her neat and tidy kitchen.
- Meaning: Something or someone that is appealing even as time passes and changes.
- Example: Rothko’s paintings have a timeless quality.
- Meaning: Calm and undisturbed.
- Example: There was a tranquil expression on his face.
Positive Verbs that Start with T
Verbs are action words or the words in a sentence that tell what’s being done. Having a positive verb means your sentence is definitely doing something positive!
- Meaning: To reduce or eliminate the presence of wildness.
- Example: The Prime Minister managed to tame the trade unions.
- Meaning: To help someone learn a new idea or skill.
- Example: Thoroughly to teach another is the best way to learn for yourself.
- Meaning: To take care of or neaten something or someone.
- Example: When I’m tired, I tend to make mistakes.
- Meaning: To express gratitude.
- Example: I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
- Meaning: To live in a way filled with a lot of positive influence.
- Example: A business cannot thrive without investment.
- Meaning: When referring to feelings, to surge through someone in a way that resonates as music does, as in, “He was thrumming with excitement.”
- Example: The engine thrummed into life.
- Meaning: To go over something in your mind.
- Example: It is discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.
- Meaning: To rise above or beyond normal boundaries.
- Example: It was necessary for him to transcend the terms of the old conceptual system by developing a new one.
- Meaning: To have faith in a person, system, or thing.
- Example: It is an equal failing to trust everybody, and to trust nobody.
- Meaning: To attempt something, regardless of whether you succeed.
- Example: I’ll try to fit my arrangement in with yours.
Positive Nouns that Start with T
Nouns are words for people, places, and things. If you use positive nouns, you’re sure to have a positive subject!
- Meaning: Something said in a way that is unlikely to offend, or not said at all, with the goal of keeping others happy.
- Example: The situation called for considerable tact.
- Meaning: Ability to do something well, generally naturally rather than through instruction or practice.
- Example: His energy and talent elevate him to godlike status.
- Meaning: A group of people who work or play together.
- Example: The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
- Meaning: A process of healing body or mind.
- Example: Joining a club can be a therapy for loneliness.
- Meaning: A congratulatory or appreciative speech that is concluded by taking a sip of a drink in celebration.
- Example: I’d like to propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
- Meaning: Something used to accomplish a task.
- Example: Even in small companies, computers are an essential tool.
- Meaning: What someone has been taught about a particular skill that allows them to do well.
- Example: The school offers manual training to the pupils.
- Meaning: The feeling or experience of winning.
- Example: Winning the championship is a great personal triumph.
- Meaning: Something honest, without deception.
- Example: A thousand probabilities do not make one truth.
- Meaning: A person who helps you learn, especially one-on-one, especially in areas where you’re struggling.
- Example: You seem to be on very familiar terms with your tutor.
Positive Words That Start with T to Describe a Person
If you have a productive habit of consuming good content, positive words that start with T to describe a person are helpful. These words will surely help you describe more proficiently your observation regarding particular things. Other than these words can be very useful to enhance your writing and reading skills.
- Definition: skill and sensitivity in dealing with others
- Synonyms: thoughtful, consideration
- Example: The inspector broke the news to me with tact and consideration.
- Definition: having the qualities of a forceful leader
- Synonyms: responsible, authoritative, forceful
- Example: She is a take-charge executive.
- Definition: natural aptitude or skill
- Synonyms: flair, aptitude
- Example: He possesses more talent than any other player.
- Definition: fond of or given to talking
- Synonyms: gossipy, chatty
- Example: The talkative driver hadn’t stopped chatting.
- Definition: a yellowish-brown color
- Synonyms: tawny, fawn
- Example: The overall color scheme of tan and cream.
- Definition: a thing that is perceptible by touch
- Synonyms: solid, real, actual, concrete
- Example: These are the only tangibles upon which an assessment can be made.
- Definition: torment or tease (someone) with the sight or promise of something that is unobtainable
- Synonyms: tempt, tease
- Example: Such ambitious questions have long tantalized the world’s best thinkers.
- Definition: a person’s liking for particular flavors
- Synonyms: flavor, relish
- Example: This pudding is too sweet for my taste.
- Definition: instruct (someone) as to how to do something
- Synonyms: coach, train, educate
- Example: She loves to teach children.
- Definition: a group of players forming one side in a competitive game
- Synonyms: group, squad
- Example: Come together as a team to achieve a common goal.
Positive Words That Start with T to Encourage Yourself
If you really want to motivate yourself, you need to have a look at these good words that start with T. These words will encourage you to get your spark.
- Definition: a fellow member of a team
- Synonyms: play fellow, classmate, home mate
- Example: He was my teammate in college.
- Definition: the combined action of a group, especially when effective and efficient
- Synonyms: joint action, joint effort
- Example: My group has a good sense of teamwork.
- Definition: try to entice (someone) to do something that they find attractive
- Synonyms: heavenly, convince, sweet talk
- Example: There’ll always be someone to tempt through these sweets.
- Definition: able to be maintained or defended against attack
- Synonyms: defendable, sustainable
- Example: Such a simplistic approach is no longer tenable.
- Definition: denoting a region or climate characterized by mild temperatures
- Synonyms: clement, pleasant
- Example: Charles was temperate in his consumption of both food and drink.
- Definition: a bluish-green shade symbolizing gentleness
- Synonyms: bluish-green
- Example: The teal color of the paper helped uplift his mood.
- Definition: showing gentleness, kindness, and affection
- Synonyms: caring, kind
- Example: He was being so kind and tender.
- Definition: of great size, amount, or intensity
- Synonyms: massive, gigantic
- Example: His body presented a terrific emblem of bereavement.
- Definition: a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event
- Synonyms: evidence, proof
- Example: Growing attendance figures are a testament to the event’s popularity.
- Definition: express gratitude to (someone)
- Synonyms: appreciation, acknowledgement
- Example: You have only yourself to thank for the plight you are in.
Positive Words That Start with T to Compliment Others
Saying positive words to others is a very good habit. Positive words have positive energy to inspire people in many ways. This kind gesture can become the cause of someone’s smile. Here you will find some nice words that start with T are used to make others feel happy, pleasure and confident.
- Definition: treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder
- Synonyms: remedy, cure
- Example: He is currently in therapy.
- Definition: have a particular opinion, or idea about something
- Synonyms: deliberate, believe
- Example: How could you think that nothing would be the same again?
- Definition: a person who thinks deeply and seriously
- Synonyms: theorist, scholar
- Example: She was not a thinker, but she had common sense.
- Definition: complete with regard to every detail; not superficial or partial
- Synonyms: rigorous, depth
- Example: Planners need a thorough understanding of the subject.
- Definition: absorbed in or involving thought
- Synonyms: caring, attentive
- Example: He was attentive and thoughtful.
- Definition: the quality of using money and other resources carefully and not wastefully
- Synonyms: prudence, providence
- Example: You must know the values of thrift and self-reliance.
- Definition: a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure
- Synonyms: inspire, excite
- Example: She gets an obvious thrill out of performing.
- Definition: (of a child, animal, or plant) grow or develop well or vigorously.
- Synonyms: flourish, groom
- Example: Education groups thrive on organization.
- Definition: appeal to (someone’s taste, curiosity)
- Synonyms: excite, stimulate
- Example: Don’t try to tickle me.
- Definition: arranged neatly and in order
- Synonyms: neat, well ordered
- Example: This book will bring in a tidy sum.
Positive Words That Start with T to Help Through Difficulties
When you are going through so many things such as stress, anxiety and, depression, to get rid of that negative phase, here are some encouraging words that start with T.
- Definition: fixed, fastened, or closed firmly
- Synonyms: compact, dense
- Example: Anaya is holding tight to the bannisters.
- Definition: occurring at a favorable or useful time
- Synonyms: prompt, punctual
- Example: Timely diagnosis and subsequent early administration will be imperative.
- Definition: a slight prickling or stinging sensation
- Synonyms: prickling
- Example: Did you feel any tingle when she touched your wound?
- Definition: very small
- Synonyms: mini, small scale
- Example: I just saw a tiny hummingbird.
- Definition: the highest part or point of excellence
- Synonyms: awesome, beauty, bang up
- Example: I try and keep in tip-top shape by exercising every day.
- Definition: having or showing great effort or energy
- Synonyms: enthusiastic, energetic
- Example: One thing that impresses everybody is Helen’s tireless activity.
- Definition: on or in the course of this present day
- Synonyms: this very day, before morning
- Example: Today is a rest day.
- Definition: into companionship or close association
- Synonyms: in conjunction, jointly
- Example: Together they climbed the shady stairs.
- Definition: able to be endured
- Synonyms: admissible, bearable, endurable
- Example: He was fond of music and had a tolerable voice.
- Definition: the branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences
- Synonyms: applied science, automation
- Example: Modern technology has made our lives more comfortable.
Positive Words That Start with T to Uplift Our Mind
Sometimes when you are surrounded with sadness, especially on that particular time you must read these motivational words that start with T. These positive words will amazingly change your mood and uplift your mind too.
- Definition: a cunning act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
- Synonyms: habit, practice
- Example: She had a trick of clipping off certain words and phrases.
- Definition: move or cause to move into a sloping position
- Synonyms: lean, tip
- Example: Please tilt your head to the right.
- Definition: pull (something) apart or to pieces with force
- Synonyms: rip up, shred
- Example: You were lucky there were no torn tissue or fractures.
- Definition: the equipment required for a task or sport
- Synonyms: gear, equipment
- Example: Police have launched an initiative to tackle rising crime.
- Definition: form into a bent, curling, or distorted shape
- Synonyms: mangle, crush, warp
- Example: The sound made her gut twist and her chest tighten.
- Definition: more than average height, especially (with reference to an object) relative to width.
- Synonyms: high, large
- Example: He is taller than you.
- Definition: move from one place to another
- Synonyms: shifting, moving
- Example: He intends to transfer the fund’s assets to the treasury.
- Definition: a formal examination of evidence by a judge, typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings
- Synonyms: court case
- Example: He has to come before the court for trial.
- Definition: small pieces trimmed off something
- Synonyms: cutting, clipping
- Example: A white romper suit with a pink trim.
- Definition: find or discover by investigation.
- Synonyms: find, discover, detect
- Example: police are trying to trace a white van seen in the area.
List of Positive Words That Start with T to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positive words that start with Tare really very helpful in your critical times. There words will inspire you and will make you smile too.
- Definition: make an attempt or effort to do something.
- Synonyms: strive, attempt, make an effort
- Example: He got his membership card on his third try.
- Definition: a quantity of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects
- Synonyms: jewels, gems, gold,
- Example: The ransom was to be paid in diamonds and treasure.
- Definition: to transfer (fluid, such as blood) into a vein or an artery of a person or animal.
- Synonyms: exchange, blood transfusion
- Example: A blood transfusion saved his life.
- Definition: a general direction in which something is developing or changing.
- Synonyms: mania, mode, fashion, style, vogue,
- Example: There’s been a upward trend in sales in the last few years.
- Definition: with talent; able or skillful
- Synonyms: gifted, intelligent
- Example: She is a talented pianist.
- Definition: of a substance or object) strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough handling.
- Synonyms: resistant, durable, strong
- Example: she was as tough as old boots.
- Definition: a plane figure with three straight sides and three angles
- Synonyms: set of three, ternion, trey
- Example: He swept a triangle with his finger.
- Definition: a fixed or limited period for which something, for example office, imprisonment, or investment, lasts or is intended to last
- Synonyms: expression, label, phase, title
- Example: I found a modern term for the word silly.
- Definition: the highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something
- Synonyms: upper, top most, highest, lid, cap, cover,
- Example: Doreen stood at the top of the stairs.
- Definition: walk, run, or dance with quick light steps.
- Synonyms: outing, visit, tour, journey
- Example: Let’s take a trip to the North.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with T
If you are struggling with your weak vocabulary, check out some easiest positive words that start with T and can instantly improve your vocabulary.
- Definition existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established
- Synonyms: conventional, customary, accepted
- Example: It is a traditional choice in the local market.
- Definition: able to be relied on as honest or truthful
- Synonyms: reliable, honest, honorable
- Example: Just leave a spare key with a trustworthy neighbor.
- Definition: go from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length
- Synonyms: flying, movement, ride, tour, trek
- Example: The vessel will travel from Libya to Ireland.
- Definition: used in reference to a person’s style or manner of speaking.
- Synonyms: language, dialect, patios
- Example: He was a redoubtable debater with a sarcastic tongue.
- Definition: behave towards or deal with in a certain way
- Synonyms: serve, tend, entertainment, party
- Example: He wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat.
- Definition: an implement used for cutting and neatening something
- Synonyms: groomer
- Example: I just got a hedge trimmer.
- Definition: (of a quality or expression) be or become visible or apparent in
- Synonyms: arouse, effect
- Example: A touch of humor came into his eyes.
- Definition: make a marked change in the form, nature, or appearance of
- Synonyms: alter, modify
- Example: You need to transform your body.
- Definition: in an excellent or impressive way
- Synonyms: enormously, exceedingly
- Example: Thank you, I think that would be a tremendous help.
- Definition: surpass (something) by saying or doing something better
- Synonyms: outstanding, outclass
- Example If you return a trump he’s one trick short.
Positive Words That Start with T for Attractive Resumes
If you are looking for a job, then a strong resume is a very important tool for getting any job. Hence, take a look at these positive words start with Tbecause they can be very supportive to create strong resume to get job which you are applying for.
- Definition: easy to perceive or detect
- Synonyms: obvious, clear
- Example: The residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes.
- Definition: worthy of thank or gratitude
- Synonyms: deserving, commendable, thank able
- Example: It’s difficult to see thankworthy person in a society.
- Definition: a word that is used before someone’s name, stating their social rank, qualifications, position in an organization, sex, etc
- Synonyms: position
- Example: What’s her title – is she Professor or Doctor?
- Definition: to prepare someone or yourself for a job, activity, or sport, by learning skills and/or by mental or physical exercise
- Synonyms: teach
- Example: I had to train myself to be more assertive at work.
- Definition: select as an object of attention or attack
- Synonyms: choose, select, earmark
- Example: She aimed at the target.
- Definition: a great victory or achievement.
- Synonyms: victory
- Example: Alexander’s triumph over Edward was remarkable.
- Definition: a cup or other decorative object awarded as a prize for a victory or success
- Synonyms: price, award
- Example: I ‘m going to claim that pony tail of his as a trophy.
- Definition: having a melodious and pleasing tune
- Synonyms: melodic, musical
- Example: Every page brings you tuneful melodies, many of which will be familiar.
- Definition: cause to rotate around a stationary point
- Synonyms: revolve, spin
- Example: Turn around and have a look.
- Definition: a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry
- Synonyms: wealthy, entrepreneur
- Example: The tycoon built his fortune building railroads across the United States.