List of Positive Words That Start With D
Check out the list of more than forty (40) positive words that start with D.
|Dazzled||Deeper Part Of You||Deliciousness|
|Detachment||Dope Chill Out||Decisiveness|
Positive Words That Start with D to Describe a Person
Using clever words to describe people is easy and very impressive for the readers or listeners. Once these words starting with D to describe a person positively become part of your vocabulary, see how smart you feel!
- Definition: someone who is respectable, modest, or kind and who conforms to the common social rule
- Synonyms: clean- living, obliging, well-mannered
- Example: He is known to be a decentman throughout his neighborhood, and that will be a testimony in favor of taking out the loan.
- Definition: a person who has good merit or skill and is worthy of a task or some appreciation
- Synonyms: commendable, creditable, qualified for
- Example: Amongst all the candidates, Alisha can be certified as the most deserving one for this environmental project.
- Definition: a person who is productive and believes in continuous progress by gaining various skills
- Synonyms: potent, high-powered, energetic
- Example: Because of her dynamic nature, she will go along with the students of multifarious backgrounds in this foreign land.
- Definition: a person who is punctual or overly cautious about rules and code of behavior
- Synonyms: systematic, well-regulated, methodized
- Examples: The polish army is esteemed for its creative and disciplined nature throughout Europe.
- Definition: a person who has full attention or interest in a job or idea, or person.
- Synonyms: Committed, loyal, passionate.
- Example: By inspecting through the paintings, it is evident that she is a devoted lover of nature and God.
- Definition: a happy go person or a state of a person when he or she is joyful from within
- Synonyms: cheerful, attractive, gratifying
- Example: This tour to Africa and reposing with nature has turned all the workers into delightful personas.
- Definition: a person having single-minded loyalty or attention towards something
- Synonyms: whole-hearted, hard-working, zealous
- Example: This full family has dedicated their health and happiness to serving the nation and should be rewarded lifetime honor.
- Definition: possessing mental strength and cleverness with a prompt attitude towards controlling situations
- Synonyms: quick-witted, calculating, polished
- Example: The new surgeon in town is appreciated for his dexterous capability that helps him manage critical surgery and anxious guardians simultaneously.
- Definition: quality of a person who can be respected for his/her treatment towards others or for the way one carries himself/herself on public platforms.
- Synonyms: exalted, lordly, courtly lordly, courtly.
- Example: The way he handled defeat and conspiracy, Mr. Ahuja can surely be classified as a dignified candidate for future elections.
- Definition: quality to stand out by breathtaking performance and attitude or looking impressive in particular attire
- Synonyms: glaring, breathtaking, phenomenal
- Example: The young belly dancers gave a dazzling performance and walked away with the prestigious award.
Positive Words That Start with D to Encourage Yourself
When you are not so happy, you only have yourself to rely on. Reading these good words that start with D that are very encouraging for yourself might help you feel positive again.
- Definition: to explore new things or find out new insights in life.
- Synonyms: bring to light, uncover, track down.
- Example: It will be exciting to see her discover all the good things in her life.
- Definition: a person who gets things done promptly and effectively or a person who believes in action rather than justifying through word
- Synonyms: a man of action, performer, busy bee
- Example: As a leader, he succeeded because he was both a doer and a thinker.
- Definition: an ardent follower of God, any famous person, or particular faith
- Synonyms: enthusiast, follower, admirer
- Example: She got back the meaning in her life by turning a devotee in the spiritual healing process.
- Definition: beautifying something or someone with creativity and turning something monotonous into a stylish or attractive one
- Synonyms: adorn, furnish, accessorize
- Example: The people of Zambia decorated their city and houses with lights, flowers, festoons to cut out post-war depression and damages.
- Definition: something used in the home, connected with family or home
- Synonyms: family, household, private
- Example: The domestic chores greatly soothed her.
- Definition: a person who is adventurous, bold, and courageous
- Synonyms: brave, confident, valorous
- Example: The bullied and forgotten were becoming more and more daring.
- Definition: someone who is important
- Synonyms: dignified, reputable
- Example: He was becoming someone who had distinguished himself in art.
- Definition: someone who openly refuses to follow the rules or someone who challenges others to prove something
- Synonyms: disobeying, challenging
- Example: She would be defying all of them to follow her dreams.
- Definition: a very strong and firm intention
- Synonyms: persistence, resolve
- Example: Her determination to do the right thing would leave them all speechless.
- Definition: related to someone or something that is extremely good, related to God
- Synonyms: heavenly, almighty
- Example: The girl looked simply divine in her new dress.
Positive Words That Start with D to Compliments others
Below are some very nice words that start with D that can be used to compliment people that you love. Trust me; one compliment goes a long way!
- Definition: person down to earth and moderate in taking decisions, groomed up well.
- Synonyms: well-bred, gentlemanly, cultured.
- Examples: His manners were debonair.
- Definition: favorite to people, affectionate address towards someone
- Synonyms: dearest, beloved, favorite
- Example: Everyone called her their darling; she was simply so sweet.
- Definition: taking decisions in favor of mass people or supporting the rules that give priority to the common people than anyone else
- Synonyms: populist, representative,
- Example: His democratic law was greatly appreciated.
- Definition: deeply careful and interested in spiritual belief or in a specific idea or crazy fan of a certain figure
- Synonyms: prayerful, believing, sincere
- Example: Those people are very devout.
- Definition: when a person possesses extra good quality or merit or has performed works of great charity
- Synonyms: acclaimed, individualistic, prominent
- Example: Their talents were known to be distinguished.
- Definition: acting in a worthy and respectable manner, being polite with people in different situations
- Synonyms: noble, majestic, proud
- Example: They looked dignified while meeting the coal workers.
- Definition: a person who has the positivity to help others by giving charity or saving lives by giving blood in need
- Synonyms: giver, contributor, supporter
- Example: He was a big donor for the charities.
- Definition: someone who tries to look fashionable
- Synonyms: fop, swell, rake
- Example: All of them always dressed up in such a dandy manner.
- Definition: typically a man, someone who dresses up very neatly
- Synonyms: smart, well-groomed, crisp
- Example: All the men who were dapper took so long to get ready.
- Definition: delicate and very pretty
- Synonyms: finicky, delicate
- Example: Her lace dress was so dainty, it almost made us cry.
Positive Words That Start with D to Help Through Difficulties
Helping people through words has been something poets do for a long while now. Therefore, reading these poetic and encouraging words that start with D will bring a smile to your face and all others around you.
- Definition: providing or contributing monetary and substantial support in need
- Synonyms: give, hand out, pledge
- Example: He donated all his money to homeless people.
- Definition: to be firm in the decision, putting up with mental courage
- Synonyms: set on, fixed on
- Example: He was determined to make it out alive.
- Definition: give effort and time for a particular reason, beneficial to people or community or nature
- Synonyms: commit, sacrifice, devote
- Example: He was ready to dedicate all his time to get better at running.
- Definition: trying to get rid of dirt, infection, or germ from any substance or place
- Synonyms: sanitize, cleanse, purify
- Example: They made sure to decontaminate the whole house.
- Definition: divide in give out in shares especially to help a group of people or an underprivileged community
- Synonyms: give out, assign
- Example: The people were told to distribute all the sweets evenly.
- Definition: talk in favor of someone, justifying any action
- Synonyms: protect, uphold, guard
- Example: The soldiers defend their land from any enemy.
- Definition: to release pain and guilt from someone’s shoulder, to release pressure or high responsibility from someone’s side
- Synonyms: relieve, liberate, ease
- Example: She helped him disburden all his guilt.
- Definition: the ability to make decisions quickly
- Synonyms: conclusive, determining, firm
- Example: All her decisions were decisive.
- Definition: motivation to reach a goal
- Synonyms: wish, aspiration, pining
- Example: The desire to win has always been his goal in life.
- Definition: events that will happen in the future, events already determined
- Synonyms: fate, predestination
- Example: He decided that he would write his own destiny.
Positive Words That Start with D to Uplift Our Mind
Sometimes when you need some uplifting, these motivational words that start with D might get you through the day. You can even use them to uplift your friends.
- Definition: the works that can be done, within reach.
- Synonyms: accomplishable, possible
- Example: She believed that becoming a dancer was doable for her.
- Definition: being responsible towards one’s duties without being pressured by others
- Synonyms: obedient, regardful
- Example: All his life, he had been nothing but duteous.
- Definition: unconditional affection towards someone
- Synonyms: adore, cherish, idolize
- Example: Her father was extremely doting to her.
- Definition: tunes pleasing to ear and heart
- Synonyms: mellow, Soothing
- Example: Their voices were simply dulcet for the stunned audience.
- Definition: Someone who prefers to use peaceful discussion and is opposed to war
- Synonyms: peaceful, pacifist
- Example: The dovish approach has usually been successful in politics.
- Definition: to become more varied
- Synonyms: multiform, many
- Example: With our diversified work environment, everyone gets what they want.
- Definition: do something casually without actually being serious
- Synonyms: dip, play with
- Example: We all need to dabble in sports sometimes.
- Definition: a person who stands up for someone or something
- Synonyms: protector, supporter, keeper
- Example: She was the defender of our great emperor.
- Definition: something which is superior or better
- Synonyms: luxury, palatial, exclusive
- Example: The hotel they stayed in was very deluxe for their standard.
List of Positive Words That Start with D to Keep Us Stay Positive
Reading these positive words that start with D will help you stay positive even when you might not feel that positive. Or you can use them for the character in your book when they are fighting dragons.
- Definition: who is very confident and attractive
- Synonyms: devil-may-care, raffish, dazzling
- Example: His dashing smile could win anyone over.
- Definition: being amazed or overwhelmed by something
- Synonyms: blind temporarily, deprived of sight
- Example: Her beauty dazzled everyone.
- Definition: something that is polite
- Synonyms: proper, decent, tasteful
- Example: All of them had a very decorous manner.
- Definition: when something goes deeper
- Synonyms: grow, increase,
- Example: Everything they did together helped deepen their bonds.
- Definition: very attractive in a humorous way
- Synonyms: delightful, lovely, charming
- Example: Her teacher was a delectable man.
- Definition: someone who is self-indulgent
- Synonyms: sinful, wanton
- Example: All the states were decadent.
- Definition: someone who shows great happiness
- Synonyms: glad, happy, thrilled
- Example: The doctor was delighted after the patient’s recovery.
- Definition: someone who shows a lot of emotions, especially affection
- Synonyms: open, expressive, emotional
- Example: His demonstrative behavior sometimes embarrassed her.
- Definition: someone who is attractive
- Synonyms: beautiful, pretty, handsome
- Example: She was a desirable woman, I must agree.
- Definition: someone who has interests without any real knowledge about the interest
- Synonyms: amateur, non-professional
- Example: Almost all of them were dilettante about the actual art.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start With D
These common positive words that start with D might already be used in your vocabulary, but what if they are not? Better be sure by reading them all!
- Definition: something that tastes or smells good
- Synonyms: mouth-watering, flavorsome, yummy
- Example: Every food made by my mother is absolutely delicious.
- Definition: when we are greatly pleased due to joyfulness, excitement, or gratitude
- Synonyms: amusement, happiness, joy
- Example: Seeing her happy was a delight.
- Definition: policy where people are the ones to rule, any decision is taken by the representative by discussing with the mass people
- Synonyms: government by the people, elective government, equality
- Example: All the countries with democracy are successful.
- Definition: a form of expression that lifts up heart and mind, or movement of body with the tune of music
- Synonyms: shake a leg, prance, spring
- Example: Such delicate dancing was indeed a delight to witness.
- Definition: being in love with something to the extent that it matches with worshipping when some can spend time and energy effortlessly for something or someone
- Synonyms: loyalty, faithfulness, fondness
- Example: His devotion to her was kind of heartwarming.
- Definition: feeling as if existing or happening in a dream
- Synonyms: unreal, imaginary, illusive
- Example: Her dreamlike state made her vision hazy.
- Definition: impressing someone very much
- Synonyms: impressive, extraordinary
- Example: Her dazzling smile could steal anyone’s heart.
- Definition: something very pleasant in a gentle way
- Synonyms: sweet, soothing
- Example: Her dulcet voice lulled the children to sleep.
- Definition: a series of thoughts, images, and feelings that a person experiences while asleep.
- Synonyms: fantasy, vision
- Example: Her dreams were always filled with monsters.
- Definition: a girl that is born to a parent or both the parents
- Synonyms: girl, offspring, lass
- Example: Their daughter was an angel.
Positive Words That Start with D for Attractive Resumes
Attractive resumes require a lot of positive words to impress the hirer. In order to increase your chances of getting the next job you apply for, use these positive words that start with D.
- Definition: being clear about expressions or feelings
- Synonyms: expressive, incontestable, unquestionable
- Example: Her demonstration was helpful for fulfilling the projects.
- Definition: doing progress or advancing properly
- Synonyms: advancing, improving, expanding
- Example: The development of their daughter into a young woman was emotional.
- Definition: something pointed out in a clear and recognizable manner
- Synonyms: set forth, specify, represent
- Example: The sign was delineated, yet they were blind.
- Definition: having the energy and dedication to complete the course of action in any means
- Synonyms: ardent, committed, resolute
- Example: She was driven in her will to be something important.
- Definition: characteristic of one person or thing that distinguish him from others
- Synonyms: remarkable, noteworthy, special
- Example: Her distinctive features could steal his heart.
- Definition: faithful and persevering in completing the job or passion
- Synonyms: wholehearted, keen, earnest
- Example: The dedication required to complete the job was astounding.
- Definition: can be sure about something in a short time, less confusing while making decisions, end result that is the final shot
- Synonyms: indisputable, inarguable, conclusive
- Example: Deciding his faith was in her hands now.
- Definition: having clarified thoughts, fixed timelines, and to conclude in a final way
- Synonyms: absolute, ultimate, final
- Example: Everyone wants to be definitive about something in life.
- Definition: an agreement mostly in business to buy or do something
- Synonyms: negotiate, bargain, arrangement
- Example: The new deal would definitely help him become something big.
- Definition: something that someone needs to do because it’s their moral or legal responsibility
- Synonyms: responsibility, commitment, job
- Example: It wasn’t her duty to take care of his children, but she did it anyway.
Meaning and Example On The Positive Words On The List
Meaning: Describing something that appears small, petite, delicate, and pretty.
Example: I love wearing dainty jewelry.
Meaning: Describing the rhythmic movement of a person’s body with the use of steps.
Example: Don’t be shy; come out and dance.
Meaning: Describing someone who is always concerned about their looks even in unduly situations.
Example: She won the dandy game with a high score.
Meaning: Describing someone bold, adventurous, and curious to try things.
Example: I must say she’s a daring girl.
Meaning: Describing someone very attractive and full of confidence.
Example: He looked dashing in the new tweed jacket.
Meaning: Describing someone who feels like a daughter.
Example: She has a daughterly vibe to her behavior.
Meaning: Describing the behavior of having unreal thoughts that distract a person’s attention from the present.
Example: Do not stay in my class if all you do is a daydream.
Meaning: Describing something that has a shine or iridescent glimmer to it.
Example: Add a couple of rhinestones to make the shirt dazzle.
Meaning: Describing someone or something extraordinarily close and valuable to someone.
Example: That book is very dear to me.
Meaning: The adverb form of dear. It means to hold something close as precious.
Example: I will treasure this scarf dearly.
Meaning: The adverb form of decent. It means a way that appears generally accepted and respected.
Example: Would you mind dressing decently for your school children’s day?
Meaning: Describing the action of deciding on something or coming to a conclusion about something.
Example: What I am about to say is ultimately my decision.
Meaning: Describing the action of settling an ongoing issue or solving a problem to reach a positive conclusion.
Example: This book is about a long and decisive battle.
Meaning: Describing the ornaments used to decorate a place where an event is about to take place.
Example: I am running to the market to buy a bunch of Christmas decoration.
Meaning: Describing the action of making changes or adding ornaments to make something look better.
Example: This vase looks very decorative in this corner.
Meaning: Describing the action of concluding by thoroughly going through the provided facts.
Example: What I deduce from this is a planned kidnapping.
Meaning: Describing the behavior of commitment and admiration for something or someone.
Example: It is time they reward me for my dedication.
Meaning: Describing something that extends a considerable length below the current position.
Example: Be careful; there is a deep crack on the road ahead.
Meaning: Describing the action of serving someone as a sense of moral responsibility.
Example: It is my duty to defend my friends if they get blamed for something they didn’t do.
Meaning: Describing someone capable of doing something in their ability.
Example: No evidence makes her defendable.
Meaning: Describing something or someone who can be proven right by moral argument.
Example: Houses built on sand are defensible.
Meaning: Describing something that one can define thoroughly.
Example: This computer program has definable solutions.
Meaning: Describing something distinct of its kind that is true and unambiguous.
Example: I can’t really tell you the definite answer.
Meaning: Describing something that is tasteful and delicious.
Example: To prepare light and delectable drinks, try using fresh mint.
Meaning: Describing the action of doing something intensionally and consciously for a cause.
Example: This was her deliberate attempt to get the answer correct.
Meaning: The adverb form of deliberate. It means to do something on purpose.
Example: She deliberately put more salt to spoil the food.
Meaning: Describing something that is recognized for its refined taste or texture.
Example: I will prepare a Mexican delicacy when you come.
Meaning: Describing someone or something that is fragile and prone to breakage or damages.
Example: Would you please handle this plant with delicate hands?
Meaning: Describing something that has exceptionally good taste.
Example: The food you made on Saturday was delicious.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of great pleasure and joy.
Example: Going on a road trip to the hills is such a delight.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of extreme pleasure or thrill.
Example: I am delighted with the taste of this dessert.
Meaning: The adjective form of delight. It is the feeling of great joy causing euphoria.
Example: Thank you for this delightful afternoon.
Meaning: Describing something or someone unrestrained. It can also mean someone with open feelings.
Example: Have you learner about demonstrative adjectives?
Mr. Smith is a very demonstrative man.
Meaning: Describing the behavior of trusting someone or something else.
Example: Do not worry; you can depend on me.
Meaning: Describing someone or something on which someone can depend or trust without worries.
Example: He is a dependable classmate.
Meaning: Describing the action of defining something or drawing a detailed account of something in words.
Example: Describe yourself in a sentence vividly.
Meaning: The noun form of describe. It means the detailed picture or analysis of something or someone in words.
Example: Do not forget to add a brief description.
Meaning: Describing someone worthy of being tread in a certain way.
Example: I must confess, he is a deserving student.
Meaning: Describing the person who designs something for market value.
Example: The designer for this event is world-famous.
Meaning: Describing something or someone who is sensible and valuable or wished for.
Example: That is unquestionably a desirable option.
Meaning: Describing a sweet dish eaten at the end of any meal.
Example: Try this new dessert recipe I made.
Meaning: Describing something that is decided by fate or according to a pre-existing plan.
Example: Are we destined to be together?
Meaning: Describing something that has a variety of details.
Example: You should include a detailed analysis of this topic.
Meaning: Describing the quality of having a resolution or being resolute to do something.
Example: If you are determined, you will win easy
Meaning: Describing the action of growing something from its roots or starting to exist.
Example: Please develop your internet skills.
Meaning: Describing the action of being extremely loyal and committed to a person or a cause.
Example: He is his most devoted believer.
Meaning: The adverb form of the word devoted. It means displaying a solid commitment to something or someone.
Example: He does his job very devotedly every day.
Meaning: Describing the action of identifying something’s origin (especially a medical condition). It can also mean an outcome.
Example: With what do you think they will diagnose me?
What did you diagnose today on the current topic?
Meaning: Describing the behavior of display of a high position or respect.
Example: He is a dignified warrior of the Kshatriya clan.
Meaning: Describing the behaviour of conscientiousness in someone’s work.
Example: She has always been a polite and diligent student.
Meaning: Describing someone who is legally appointed at a high position due to their extraordinary performance.
Example: It is interesting to work with a diplomat.
Meaning: Someone concerning diplomacy and owns a respectable position.
Example: Your answer sounds diplomatic.
Meaning: Describing the action of being straightforward to someone. It can also mean indicating a specific direction.
Example: You do not be afraid to be direct about what you need.
We could get out of the forest with the help of the signs that direct the correct path.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of being unarmed due to someone’s or something’s unique charm.
Example: The blind man’s disarming smile made everyone’s day.
Meaning: Describing the practice of training people to obey rules and regulations and regulating their behavior.
Example: Maintain your discipline when we reach the event.
Meaning: Describing someone who follows the rules and behaves in the correct manner.
Example: Do not be ill-mannered, be disciplined.
Meaning: Describing the act of revealing something secret.
Example: It is essential to add the disclosure to the email.
Meaning: Describing the action of accidentally finding something.
Example: It is time to go on my own and discover the best.
Meaning: Describing something that is priced or possesses distinct parts.
Example: That is a very unthinkable and discrete spot.
Meaning: Describing the action of making unjustified differences.
Example: Do not be a discriminating human.
Meaning: Describing the action of tearing something down to bits or pieces.
Example: Do not dismantle my closet drawer.
Meaning: Describing the action of sending something or someone out for a specific purpose to a particular destination.
Example: The shop will dispatch all the items as soon as you pay.
Meaning: Describing something or someone that is different from all the other of its kind and possessed unique characteristics.
Example: This lime has a very distinct flavor.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of being unable to concentrate on something due to diverted attention.
Example: This sound is distracting me from work.
Meaning: Describing the wide variety or range of any particular content.
Example: It is good to have diverse opinions.
Meaning: Describing something that is godlike or delightful and highly pleasing.
Example: Use your divine power wisely.
Meaning: Describing something that causes dizziness or unsteady vision.
Example: That rollercoaster ride was dizzying.
Meaning: Describing something that can be completed or achieved by oneself.
Example: This project is doable and exciting.
Meaning: Describing something or someone within the boundaries of one’s home or family.
Example: Will you go by train or on a domestic flight?
Meaning: Describing the action of being powerful and commanding on others.
Example: He has a very mysterious and dominant role in the novel.
Meaning: Describing the action of giving a certain amount of money (for a good or charitable cause).
Example: Put your change in the donation box.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of extreme fondness or adoration for someone.
Example: He was seen by our school students, doting publicly on my sister.
Meaning: Describing visual imagery, thoughts, or sensations in one’s mind during sleep. It can also mean one’s aims and aspirations.
Example: I had a sad and terrible dream where a black bear killed me.
My dream is to save the people however I can.
Meaning: Describing the feeling of pleasure from a vague image of something or someone.
Example: This verse of the song sounds dreamy and beautiful.
Meaning: Describing a stylish, elaborate, or classy type of attire.
Example: She has always been stylish and dressy.
Meaning: Describing the action of controlling or managing any motor vehicle. It can also mean the urge to satisfy a particular need.
Example: How long does it take you to drive to the park?
I took up photography to satisfy my drive for it.
Meaning: Describing the action of something that has been controlled or initiated by something or someone.
Example: Have you ever driven this car before?
Meaning: Describing something strong and able to withstand great force.
Example: The pain is durable, and I don’t need a painkiller.
Meaning: Describing someone who has the motivation and is responsible for carrying out any task.
Example: It is your responsibility to provide your dutiful service.
Meaning: Describing something that is not constant and undergoes changes.
Example: The societies in our world are dynamic.
List of Positive Words that Start with D
List of Positive Words that Start with D
Positive words that start with D are listed below.
- Dolled up
- Dead on
- Dirt cheap
- Divine wisdom
- Dote on
- Drop dead gorgeous
- Down-to earth
- Deo gratias
- Deo volente
- Deus ex machina
- Due Diligence
- Due Process
- Dear Me
Positive Words that Start with D Examples
- I’ll hurl you out of the company if you dare say the secret!
- I can’t imagine why a dynamic young woman like her is marrying a shrinking violet like him.
- The devotion of too much time to sports leaves too little time for studying.
- Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth’s ozone layer.
- His mind was reeling with an almost aesthetic delight at the beauty of the thing.
- There’s no need for anyone to tell you what to do next – you’re old enough to use your own discretion.
- Deep mutual respect and understanding developed between them.
- I don’t deserve to be made the scapegoat for a couple of bad results.
- I’ve never driven a car before – I’m a complete novice.
- She believes that it was right to leave in order that somebody more deserving could receive her place.
- The man felt a delicacy about balancing between his mother and his wife.
- In a stroke of luck, a suitable organ donor became available.
- It’s a pleasure. His eyes are dewy and his eyebrows are broad.
- This book aims to demystify medical treatments.
- None could halt or defeat such deep-rooted determination to learn.
Positive Words That Start With D:
In our valuable moment using some exceptional words which one started by “D”.
Positive Adjectives That Begin With D:
Positive Verbs Starting With D:
Positive Nouns That Start With D:
Positive Words Starting With D to Describe Someone: