List of Positive Words That Start With B
Here is the list of more than three hundred thirty (330) positive words that start with B.
|Backbone||Bada Bing Bada Boom||Badass|
|Ball Of Fire||Ballsy||Balmy|
|Be Glad For||Be Happy||Beaming|
|Beauty||Beauty In All Things||Beckon|
|Being At Rest||Beingness||Bejeweled|
|Benevolently||Benevolently Cheerful State Of Mind||Benign|
|Best||Best Of All Possible Worlds||Best Positive Outcome|
|Best Possible Solution||Best Seller||Best-Known|
|Best-Selling||Better||Better And Better|
|Beyond Fabulous||Beyond Thank You||Bibliophile|
|Big||Big Cheese||Big Enchilada|
|Big Fish||Big Gun||Big League|
|Big Vision||Big Wheel||Biggest|
|Bless You||Bon Appétit||Blessed|
|Bought||Bounce||Bounce Back Ability|
|Bubble Of Glory||Bubble Of Health||Bubbly|
|Bubble Of Wisdom||Bubbling||Bubble Of Joy|
|Bundle Of Energy||Bundle Up||Buoyancy|
Complete List of Positive Words That Start With B
- Bada bing bada boom
- Ball of fire
- Bang on
- Be extraordinary
- Be glad for
- Be happy
- Beauty in all things
- Being at rest
- Benevolently Cheerful State Of Mind
- Bent On
- Best Of All Possible Worlds
- Best Positive Outcome
- Best Possible Solution
- Best Seller
- Better And Better
- Beyond Fabulous
- Beyond Thank You
- Big Cheese
- Big Enchilada
- Big Fish
- Big Gun
- Big League
- Big Vision
- Big Wheel
- Bless You
- Blue Chip
- Bohemian Soul
- Bon Appétit
- Bon Vivant
- Bona Fide
- Bounce Back Ability
- Bright Outlook
- Brightens Up
- Bubble Of Glory
- Bubble Of Health
- Bubble Of Joy
- Bubble Of Wisdom
- Bud, Budding
- Buddy, Budget
- Bundle Of Energy
- Bundle Up
- By Golly
Examples of Positive Words that Start with B
- Bright colors and bold strokes characterize his early paintings.
- He was like a babe in the woods when he first came to New York.
- The baby was banging the table with his spoon.
- This, at least, is some suggestion of a backbone, but the larva does not keep it for very long.
- Melling claims he has linked up with a backer who will help finance the production of the Nemesis.
- We had no computer backup and had to rely on old paper files to reconstruct the records.
- I have wanted a thumb drive, and these sunglasses are badass.
- This exercise improves your coordination, balance, timing, and footwork.
- There are highly sensitive and delicately balanced ecosystems in the forest.
- I supposed talking about it gave some balm to her wounded spirit.
Positive Words That Start with B to Describe a Person
This section includes words starting with B to describe a person positively. These will be especially useful if you want to write a story as some of them are unique!
- Definition: so beautiful that one is unable to think about anything else
- Synonyms: enchanting, fascinating
- Examples: Her bewitching blue eyes mesmerized him.
- Definition: someone showing courage, no fear of difficult things or situation
- Synonyms: daring, courageous
- Example: She took a brave decision to start her own business, quitting her job.
- Definition: someone who is kind and pleasant
- Synonyms: soft-hearted, genial
- Example: His benign manner endears him to everyone.
- Definition: a person keeping or showing a balance
- Synonyms: sensible, responsible
- Example: She is really balanced, and so she can manage any difficult situation easily.
- Definition: people who are helpful and show kindness
- Synonyms: nice, good-hearted
- Example: He is a benevolent young man who always tends to help poor people.
- Definition: of the highest quality, or being the most pleasing, effective type of person, or thing
- Synonyms: well, better
- Example: Flora is the best student in our class.
- Definition: when a person is completely happy
- Synonyms: chuffed, contented, thrilled
- Example: He always puts on a blissful bright smile when he sees his grandmother.
- Definition: anyone who is intelligent and quickly learning anything
- Synonyms: clever, smart, sharp
- Example: Rosa is an incredibly bright student.
- Definition: Of a higher standard, or more suitable, pleasing than other things or people
- Synonyms: good
- Example: Daniel is much better at cricket than I am.
- Definition: kind and generous type of person
- Synonyms: good-hearted, warm-hearted
- Example: He is a big-hearted person who donates a greater portion of his money to charitable organizations.
Positive Words That Start with B to Encourage Yourself
The following section has good words that start with B to help encourage yourself when you are feeling down or unmotivated. Even reading them might encourage you.
- Definition: a thing that is helpful to all
- Synonyms: blessing, bonus
- Example: I have one more boon to win the crest.
- Definition: big, and strong type of people
- Synonyms: husky, well-built
- Example: Two burly men pushed the truck to another side of the road.
- Definition: when someone is full of energy
- Synonyms: lively, vibrant, energetic
- Example: When I am in a bustling mood, I can achieve anything.
- Definition: something that is extremely beautiful or amazing
- Synonyms: awesome, stunning
- Example: The girl showed a breathtaking performance.
- Definition: giving strength, freshness, or vigor
- Synonyms: energizing, refreshing
- Example: Thinking about the bracing sea air makes my depressed mind happy.
- Definition: bringing you luck, or something you need
- Synonyms: delightful, holy
- Example: When I need encouragement, I try to recall the blessed moments of my life.
- Definition: a person in charge of an organization or any other situations
- Synonyms: head, chief
- Example: I am the boss of my own life.
- Definition: used to express approval for something good
- Synonyms: well done, encore
- Example: When I do some good work, I say bravo to myself.
- Definition: giving opinions in a powerful and confident way
- Synonyms: optimistic, purposeful
- Example: When I feel devastated, some bullish comments help me to get over it.
- Definition: brave and determined to do any work or activities
- Synonyms: adventurous, fearless
- Example: I am always ballsy to achieve my goals.
Positive Words That Start with B to Compliment Others
Keep reading to find nice words that start with B and act as a compliment that you can bestow upon people you love and admire. We all love compliments!
- Definition: having an attractive quality
- Synonyms: gorgeous, stunning, pretty
- Example: She is so beautiful inside and out.
- Definition: a white woman with dark hair
- Synonyms: ashy, blonde
- Example: Brunette girls are always attractive to look at.
- Definition: a person who is not frightened of danger
- Synonyms: brave, daring
- Example: He was a bold and fearless reporter.
- Definition: to impress someone very much because of being intelligent or beautiful
- Synonyms: captivating, intriguing
- Example: Wren had bedazzled her teacher with her knowledge and beauty.
- Definition: people who are exceptionally clever or talented
- Synonyms: gifted, ingenious
- Example: Seeing his past results, the principal called him a brilliant student.
- Definition: take one’s breath away with astonishing quality
- Synonyms: wonderful, awesome
- Example: She looked breathtaking after wearing her new gown.
- Definition: smiling with happiness or optimism
- Synonyms: cheerful, jaunty
- Example: Her beamish behavior makes the ambiance happy.
- Definition: unwilling to draw attention to oneself
- Synonyms: reserve, shy
- Example: He gave a bashful smile as she praised his artworks.
- Definition: when someone is physically strong, muscular
- Synonyms: powerful, strong
- Example: Looking at my muscles, people call me a brawny person.
- Definition: powerful or constricting to enough to crush one’s bone
- Synonyms: scraping, crushing
- Example: His bone-crushing handshakes made my fingers hurt.
Positive Words That Start with B to Help Through Difficulties
These next words are very encouraging that start with the word B, not only for you but also for others who might be going through a difficult time. Everyone sometimes needs to hear or read these encouraging words that start with B.
- Definition: able to be believed
- Synonyms: convincing, possible
- Example: Everyone trusts her for her believable looks.
- Definition: to increase or become successful
- Synonyms: successful, flourishing
- Example: During bad days, his booming voice is what keeps me going.
- Definition: behavior that shows a lot of confidence but not much respect
- Synonyms: bold, assertive
- Example: My brash behavior keeps me motivated to accomplish any work successfully.
- Definition: to accept that something is true
- Synonyms: trust, accept
- Example: That man has a strong belief in Buddhism.
- Definition: relating to the giving of a blessing
- Synonyms: good wishes, blessing
- Example: A bad situation is sometimes benedictory in my life, which helps me to identify my strengths and abilities.
- Definition: beginning to develop or show signs of future success in specific areas
- Synonyms: promising, rising
- Example: I keep a sincere belief in myself and try to build myself as a budding artist.
- Definition: to help or to support
- Synonyms: assistance, support
- Example: I keep a backup of everything in order to cope up with any adverse situation.
- Definition: a person having or showing intelligence
- Synonyms: intelligent, gifted
- Example: If we are brainy, it becomes easier to finish any task.
- Definition: when someone who is happy, confident, and enthusiastic in all activities
- Synonyms: lively, cheerful
- Example: Breezy behavior is important to keep yourself grounded.
- Definition: (of weather) pleasantly warm
- Synonyms: chill, lukewarm
- Example: Everyone loves a balmy night as it refreshes the mind.
Positive Words That Start with B to Uplift Our Mind
We all get sad sometimes and need motivational words that start with B to keep us going. This section has uplifting words starting with B for those people who need a little more positivity in life.
- Definition: something that has a very powerful or noticeable effect
- Synonyms: bright, flame
- Example: They worked all day in the blazing sun.
- Definition: the state of being cheerful and optimistic
- Synonyms: bubbly, happy
- Example: A buoyant movie sometimes inspires me to keep trying hard, no matter how difficult life gets.
- Definition: very good or enjoyable
- Synonyms: excellent, impressive
- Example: A beautiful celebrity with a banging look is impressive to look at.
- Definition: help, or encourage something to improve
- Synonyms: develop, enhance
- Example: My sister boosts my confidence.
- Definition: feeling or expressing blissful happiness
- Synonyms: serene, ecstatic
- Example: The beatific smiles of my favorite characters flutter my heart and make me overjoyed.
- Definition: having normal biological performance or capability enhanced by or as if by electromechanical devices
- Synonyms: Unreal, artificial
- Example: Nowadays, many people seem to like series about bionic enhancements.
- Definition: something belonging to an earlier time
- Synonyms: previous, past
- Example: Let bygones be bygones because every day is a new start.
- Definition: something that is very good or pleasant
- Synonyms: wonderful, excellent
- Example: My bonzer accomplishments encourage me to keep moving forward in my bad days.
- Definition: a person looking healthy and lively
- Synonyms: fit, well
- Example: Bright-eyed country singers entertain me, and thus whenever I feel despondent, I listen to them.
- Definition: very large, or important, or something that people admire
- Synonyms: excellent, admirable
- Example: A bodacious concert cheers up our minds.
List of Positive Words That Start with B to Keep Us Stay Positive
The next couple of words are positive words that start with B and have a positive meaning. They also will help us stay smiling when we are sad.
- Definition: always telling people what to do
- Synonyms: dominating, strict
- Example: We can also be strong without being bossy.
- Definition: having full of enthusiasm, and cheerful high spirits
- Synonyms: lively, zestful, energetic
- Example: His bubbly personality makes everyone around him cheerful.
- Definition: that has a good effect on someone or something, tending to help
- Synonym: helpful, useful, serviceable
- Example: Activities of beneficial people inspire us to be like them.
- Definition: to be in a better situation, especially in financial terms
- Synonyms: wealthy, rich
- Example: I am better off with whatever I have.
- Definition: the state of being quick, and active
- Synonyms: fast, prompt
- Example: Sometimes, brisk conservation with someone can brighten your day.
- Definition: devoted to studying, or reading
- Synonyms: academic, studious
- Example: One of the advantages of being bookish is, you need nothing but a book to lighten up your mind.
- Definition: anything that is full of energy
- Synonyms: energetic, loudly
- Example: A boisterous game is enough to cheer up my mood.
- Definition: someone who creates something
- Synonyms: maker, producer
- Example: Being a begetter, I can make anything to cheer up my mind.
- Definition: willing to accept behavior or beliefs that are different from your own
- Synonyms: liberal, open-minded
- Example: My parents are broadminded so that I can do all these.
- Definition: an occasion when an activity is done excessively
- Synonyms: overdose, plenty
- Example: After a tiring day, binge-watching is a must to refresh my mood.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with B
These are some very common and easy positive words that start with B. You might already know some of them but might get pleasantly surprised by the others.
- Definition: a young child, or a word using to express love
- Synonyms: infant, a bundle of joy
- Example: Looking at cute babies makes me feel happy.
- Definition: To start to happen or exist
- Synonyms: develop, grow
- Example: Everyone is becoming ready as the film is about to begin.
- Definition: a thing which is simple, not complicated
- Synonyms: elementary, fundamental
- Example: I really need to improve my basic cooking skills.
- Definition: to defeat or do better than
- Synonyms: conquer, defeat
- Example: Simon always beats me at chess.
- Definition: suitable, or right for something, or someone
- Synonyms: eligible, able
- Example: Our school’s jubilee was celebrated in a befitted manner.
- Definition: large in size, or amount
- Synonyms: massive, great
- Example: I had a big slice of chocolate cake for dessert.
- Definition: someone who is related by birth
- Synonyms: parent, guardian
- Example: Laura decided to find her biological father after her stepdad died.
- Definition: the way that someone behaves with others
- Synonyms: conduct, manner
- Example: Her behavior was quite amazing.
- Definition: to suggest many ideas for a future activity very quickly
- Synonyms: mind mapping, brainwave
- Example: The team got together to brainstorm about the upcoming project.
- Definition: anyone who is brave and determined to do anything
- Synonyms: fearless, valiant
- Example: Cather is a ballsy lady.
Positive Words That Start with B for Attractive Resumes
When applying for a job, you need to sound professional and smart. Positive words start with B will hopefully help you achieve that and also help you get your dream job.
- Definition: an advantage that we get from the situation
- Synonyms: privilege, merit
- Example: I would like to consider the potential benefits of the deal for the company.
- Definition: the feeling of enthusiasm and confidence
- Synonyms: assurance, pride
- Example: They appreciated the bravura performance of the team.
- Definition: stir up enthusiasm, promote vigorously
- Synonyms: increase, lift
- Example: The unique advertisement strategy completely helped to boost production.
- Definition: an important discovery or event that helps to improve a situation
- Synonyms: development, improvement
- Example: The development of microscopes was a breakthrough in the medical science of our country.
- Definition: the relationship between the group of people
- Synonyms: kinship, relation
- Example: As an intern of this company, I maintain a good bond with all employees.
- Definition: plan to show how much money an organization will earn, or need, or be able to spend
- Synonyms: thrift, manage
- Example: Our firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year.
- Definition: a request for payment of money owed, or the written piece of paper
- Synonyms: cash, subscriptions
- Example: They had sent the company a bill for the work they had done.
- Definition: a type of product manufactured by a specific company under a specific name
- Synonyms: logo, label
- Example: The seller had branded the pastry with his mother’s name.
- Definition: take and use(belongings of others) with the intention of returning
- Synonyms: take, nab
- Example: She had borrowed a car from her sister.
BIG-HEARTED LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES THAT START WITH B
Baby young; small.
Backup reserve; performing a supporting or secondary function.
Balanced being in a state of proper equilibrium or balance; harmonious.
Balmy fragrant; soothing; pleasant and mild; eccentric.
Ballsy bold and determined; spirited and courageous.
Balsamic curative; restorative; soothing; containing or having health-giving qualities of balsam; balmy; aromatic.
Banging great or surpassing in size; excellent; brilliant; exciting; highly attractive.
Baronial impressive in appearance; suited for or befitting a baron; stately and grand.
Beady shiny, round and small; characterized or covered with beads or jewels.
Beaming emitting, radiating or as if radiating light; cheerful; happy; bright.
Bearing withstanding a strain or weight (especially of a structural object).
Beatific completely happy and contented; blessed; blissful; heavenly; saintly.
Beauteous full of beauty; beautiful; good-looking.
Beautified having been made beautiful; made beautiful.
Beautiful having qualities that delight and pleases the senses; attractive; excellent; wonderful; very satisfying or pleasing.
Becoming appropriate, proper or suitable; pleasing to the eye.
Beefy muscular and heavily built; fleshy.
Beginning first; introductory; new.
Beguiling highly charming or attractive and able to arouse desire or hope.
Bejeweled covered or decorated with jewels.
Believable capable of being believed; credible.
Bell-like producing a clear musical sound that resembles the tone of a bell.
Beloved loved; greatly loved; dear to the heart.
Benedictory expressing wishes for good; giving thanks.
Benefic exerting a favorable or beneficent influence.
Beneficent doing or producing good; performing acts of kindness and charity.
Beneficial conferring benefits; useful; profitable; helpful; advantageous; serviceable.
Beneficiary arising from or having a benefice n. one who receives an advantage or anything as a gift.
Benevolent expressing or possessing sympathy; showing or intending kindness; doing or producing something good or pleasant; generous.
Benign beneficial and pleasant in nature or influence; gracious; generous; favorable.
Benignant kind; gracious; favorable; beneficial.
Bent determined or fixed to take a course of action.
Best surpassing all others in quality or excellence; greatest; most desirable.
Better superior or greater to another; more favorable or advantageous.
Bewitching having quality or power to fascinate, attract or bewitch; charming; enchanting.
Big large in scope, amount, magnitude, extent or size; significant; very intense; firm and loud; generous; bountiful.
Big-hearted warmly generous towards others.
Big-time significant, important or major.
Biggest most big; largest.
Bijou elegant and small.
Blameless free from blame; without fault; innocent; guiltless.
Blazing of tremendous fervor or intensity; white-hot; shining intensely; sexually attractive.
Blessed characterized by good fortune and happiness; holy; revered; heavenly; beatified.
Blest blessed; highly fortunate or favored.
Blissful full of or characterized by felicity and joy; completely happy; glorified; blessed.
Blistering very fast or rapid.
Blithe merry; sprightly; joyous; glad; cheerful.
Blooming blossoming; flowering; flourishing; thriving in vigor, health and beauty.
Blue-ribbon chosen or selected for special.
Blushing having a delicate and warm color like some flowers; roseate; blooming.
Bodacious remarkable; audacious; outstanding; brazen and bold; attractive; voluptuous; sexy.
Boisterous full of energy; exuberant; excessive; wild.
Bold willing or forward to meet challenges or danger; venturesome; daring; bold; courageous
Bomb awesome; great.
Bombastic extravagant; high-sounding.
Bonny very pleasing and attractive to the eye; beautiful; pretty.
Bonzer remarkable or wonderful; excellent; very good.
Boon jolly; convivial; good; prosperous.
Bootylicious voluptuous; curvaceous; callipygous; sexually attractive.
Bosom intimate; trusted; beloved; cherished.
Boss exceptionally good; outstanding; first-rate; first-class.
Botanical of or pertaining to plants or plant life.
Bouncy energetic; lively; exuberant; springy; elastic; clean.
Bound secured with a binding or cover.
Boundless unlimited; immeasurable; infinite; vast.
Bounteous inclined to give or giving freely; generously liberal; abundant; munificent; beneficent.
Bountiful producing or giving in abundance; free in giving; abundant; plentiful.
Brainy having or characterized by unusual and impressive intelligence; smart.
Brave displaying or possessing courage; daring; bold; valiant; excellent; great.
Brawny muscular; fleshy; strong; powerful.
Breathtaking exciting or inspiring; extremely beautiful; astonishing; amazing; astounding.
Breezy fresh; brisk; lively; full of life.
Brief concise; terse; succinct; quick.
Bright shedding, emitting, reflecting or having much light; shining; luminous; radiating; having a clear and quick intellect; intelligent; glorious; splendid; full of hope and promise; cheerful; happy.
Brill wonderful; clever; cool; amusing.
Brilliant remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree, magnitude, quality or effect; sparkling with luster; glittering; very bright; glorious; magnificent; wonderful; superb.
Brimming full to the brim; overflowing; filled to capacity.
Brisk full of spirit and vitality; very active; sharp or keen in manner or speech.
Broad open; full; spacious; clear and plain; obvious; liberal; tolerant.
Broadminded open-minded; willing to experience exotic and new things; liberal.
Brotherly characteristic or like of or befitting a brother; kind; affectionate.
Bubbly showing or full of high spirits; cheerful; lively.
Budding beginning to develop or being in developmental stage.
Budget inexpensive; appropriate for a budget.
Buff physically fit; firm; attractive.
Built well-developed; attractive (especially body); formed; shaped.
Bulletproof impervious to damage or failure; unbreakable.
Bullish having a muscular physique; self-confident; optimistic.
Buoyant having life or vigor or spirit; light-hearted; vivacious; cheerful.
Burly strong; muscular; heavy; large; well-built.
Burnished having a shiny and glossy finish or surface.
Businesslike efficient; systematic; not distracted by anything unrelated to the goal.
Bustling full of energetic activity.
Busty having a pleasing curves and large bosom.
Busy engaged in some business; hard or constantly at work; diligent.
Buxom having a large bosom and pleasing curves; yielding; pliable or compliant; ready to obey; obedient; tractable.