List of Positive Words That Start With K
Here is the list of more than forty (40) positive words that start with K.
|Keep fit||Keep up||Keeper|
|King of kings||Kingly||Kingpin|
KINGLY LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES THAT START WITH K
Keen characterized by intellectual quickness and acuity; eager; ardent; enthusiastic; splendid; fine; sharp; piercing.
Kempt tidy; trim; neat.
Kerchieft covered, dressed or hooded; wearing a kerchief.
Key being or serving as essential component; important.
Kick-ass first-class; excellent; extremely impressive or good.
Kicky exciting; lively; fashionable.
Kiddyish sportive; frolicsome.
Killer extremely good; excellent; formidable; having effective or impressive power or effect.
Kin related (especially of a person).
Kind warmhearted; generous; friendly; tolerant; liberal; beneficial; gentle; forgiving.
Kind-hearted sympathetic; humane; having a friendly and cheerful disposition.
Kindly agreeable; helpful; pleasant; characterized by kindness.
Kindred of the same family, ancestry or nature; similar in character or quality.
Kinesthetic muscle sense; the sensation of movement in muscles, joints and tendons.
Kinetic characterized by showing, exhibiting or producing motion; active.
King chief or principal (especially as in importance or size).
Kingly majestic; royal.
King-size larger than the standard or usual size; extra-large.
Kissable inviting to be kissed; capable of being kissed; attractive.
Kissy amorous; very affectionate; given to or characterized by kissing.
Kittenish playful (especially in frisky, flirtatious and/or coy manner); resembling a kitten.
Knightly chivalrous; gallant; courtly.
Knockout strikingly impressive or attractive; gorgeous; beautiful n. a strikingly impressive or attractive person or thing.
Knowable capable of being known, comprehended, ascertained or understood.
Knowing possessing understanding, information or knowledge; intelligent; clever; deliberate; artful; smart.
Knowledgeable well informed; educated; intelligent; perceptive.
Known familiar, recognized or within the scope of knowledge; generally or publicly recognized.
Kooky unexpected; strange; eccentric.
Kosher genuine; appropriate; legitimate; authentic.
List of Positive Words that Start with K
Positive Adjectives that Start with K
Adjectives are words used to modify or describe people, places, and things. Having a positive description is a great way to put a positive spin on things!
- Meaning: Sharp, or very excited to do something.
- Example: She’s very keen to learn about Japanese culture.
- Meaning: Put together, neat, tidy. Especially relating to hair.
- Example: The girls are kempt.
- Meaning: Nice, thoughtful, aware of other people’s feelings, and taking action to help.
- Example: She has such a kind, friendly personality.
- Meaning: Similar. Connected like family. Often used in the phrase “kindred spirits.”
- Example: We immediately realized that we were kindred spirits.
- Meaning: Chivalrous and important, like knights in storybooks.
- Example: We have already described the knightly love which gave rise to the songs of dawn.
- Meaning: Having a lot of knowledge about a particular subject or set of subjects.
- Example: She’s very knowledgeable about art.
- Meaning: Legitimate, proper. Also, conforming to particular dietary rules according to Jewish law.
- Example: Their business activities aren’t quite kosher.
Positive Verbs that Start with K
Verbs are action words. Verbs tell us what is going on in a sentence. Using a positive word as a verb is an effective way to make the sentence do something positive!
- Meaning: To retain something. As a noun, the value of food, shelter, and clothing for a person.
- Example: A man should keep his friendship in constant repair.
- Meaning: To break an unwanted habit or an addiction.
- Example: Don’t kick the ball into the road.
- Meaning: To (often physically) motivate something to begin or resume working.
- Example: Their coming out here is likely to kickstart philanthropy in China.
- Meaning: To joke (informal)
- Example: I tried to kid myself everything was normal.
- Meaning: To set alight or to start a fire, usually positive. Also, to inspire.
- Example: Kim had managed to kindle a little fire of dry grass.
- Meaning: To bring together. Literally, using yarn and knitting needles. Figuratively, to bring together people in various types of connections.
- Example: How long will it take you to knit up this sweater?
- Meaning: To be certain of a fact.
- Example: The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.
Positive Nouns that Start with K
Nouns are people, places, and things. When we use a positive noun, that’s a fantastic way to focus on a positive thing! Generally, both the subject and object of a sentence are going to be positive.
- Meaning: The answer to a problem. Also, a legend explaining how to read something.
- Example: He turned the key in the lock.
- Meaning: Family
- Example: She has gone to live with her husband’s kin.
- Meaning: Fate or destiny. Often but not always used in a romantic context.
- Example: It was kismet– a combination of several events occurring to perfect karma.
- Meaning: The act of pressing your lips against someone in a show of affection.
- Example: He smiled at the remembrance of their first kiss.
- Meaning: A particular ability or skill, often innate.
- Example: He has a knack for saying the wrong thing.
- Meaning: A person who is extremely attractive.
- Example: He delivered a knockout blow to all of his rivals.
- Meaning: Compliments, in particular ones received for success or achievement.
- Example: He received kudos from everyone on his performance.
Positive Words That Start With K:
Are you looking for an amazing word that starts with the letter K? or Can’t find perfect words which begin with Alphabet K? well-wishings because it’s an excellent category for those who are searching for positive words starting with “K”.
|Kooky||Kin||King of Kings|
Positive Adjectives That Begin With K:
Are you much more adept at positive adjectives? Or If you have small knowledge about positive adjective words, you will try to learn the list below. We seem it will be helping to know some words of positive adjectives.
Positive Verbs That Start With K:
You’ve seen a lot of posts about verbs online? but can’t find the perfect list of verbs starting with K? well, Don’t worry. read the below segments to collect nice words of verbs.
Positive Nouns That Start With K:
Positive Words That Start with K to Describe a Person
Being the complex beings that we are, describing someone can be quite a difficult thing to do. These words starting with K to describe a person positively can actually help you out in those cases.
- Definition: a person who is generous, and helpful
- Synonyms: nice, warm-hearted, sweet
- Example: He is such a kind person, and always helps people.
- Definition: something which is exciting, and fashionable
- Synonyms: breathtaking, exhilarating, interesting
- Example: She always wears kicky skirts which makes her look more attractive.
- Definition: a person who has the characteristics of a knight, that is, noble, and courageous
- Synonyms: valiant, heroic, brave
- Example: It was the cavalry and the knightly host who had taken the beating.
- Definition: someone who is familiar with other people
- Synonyms: acknowledged, notable, established
- Example: Lara is a known person in our society, and she is a very cheerful girl.
- Definition: strange or eccentric
- Synonyms: bizarre, weird, eccentric
- Example: She’s got this kooky, high-pitched voice.
- Definition: to make clothes, etc. by using two long needles to connect wool or another type of thread into joined rows
- Synonyms: stitch, yarn, sew
- Example: She’s always busy knitting baby clothes, after all, it’s a part of her work.
- Definition: being related, by having the same opinion, and interests
- Synonyms: bond, associate
- Example: Lara and Clara are kindred spirits as they are bookworms, and can’t think of anything except books.
- Definition: something which is relating to, or typical of a king
- Synonyms: royal, majestic
- Example: It is hard to give up the kingly throne and lead the life of a hermit.
- Definition: the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- Synonyms: affection, warmth, care
- Example: He thanked them for their kindness and support.
- Definition: facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject
- Synonyms: understanding, grip
- Example: He has a thirst for knowledge.
Positive Words That Start with K to Encourage Yourself
It is crucial to encourage not only yourself but also the people around you in today’s world. These good words that start with K give you the small dose of dopamine that you might need.
- Definition: very important and having a lot of influence on other people or things
- Synonyms: central, optimal, fundamental
- Example: A key worker is an employee whose role is especially vital.
- Definition: something that is involved in, or produces movement
- Synonyms: locomotion, circulate
- Example: Much valuable information has been obtained but mainly of kinetic nature.
- Definition: something which is very impressive, effective, or good
- Synonyms: smashing, knock
- Example: He played an absolute killer ball.
- Definition: the most important, best, or most respected member of a group of things, or people
- Synonyms: lord, chief
- Example: You are the king of your own life, so live it with full enthusiasm.
- Definition: to have something in one’s possession
- Synonyms: store, save
- Example: You should keep your secrets to yourself only because you never know when a person will change his or her mind and reveal them.
- Definition: arouse or inspire (an emotion or feeling)
- Synonyms: engage, inspire, stimulate
- Example: A good book kindles the motivation in me to keep working on my goals.
- Definition: an acquired or natural skill at doing something
- Synonyms: acumen, capability, proficiency
- Example: I have a knack for writing novels, so I always try to read good novels which helps me a lot.
- Definition: to make something start to happen or start to develop more quickly
- Synonyms: begin, grow, become
- Example: Many young writers can thank the magazine for helping to kickstart their careers.
- Definition: to be happy, and extraordinarily proud
- Synonyms: delight, rejoice, exuberate
- Example: Forgive me if I’m kvelling, but this boy will make us proud.
- Definition: the start of an event or activity
- Synonyms: beginning, opening
- Example: He announced the kick-off the parade.
Positive Words That Start with K to Compliment Others
It’s quite a common issue to run out of words while complimenting someone, right? To save your ass from such embarrassing situations, read these nice words that start with K as it will be able to help you out.
- Definition: to be very interested to do something
- Synonyms: eager, readily
- Example: She’s keen on playing tennis.
- Definition: a person who maintains a neat, and clean condition
- Synonyms: tidy, orderly
- Example: She was looking as thoroughly kempt as ever.
- Definition: someonewho likes other people, and always wants to help them.
- Synonyms: nice, warm-hearted, neighborly
- Example: She is a kind-hearted person, and always tends to help other people.
- Definition: someone who is intelligent, and well informed
- Synonyms: educated, aware, learned
- Example: Harry is a knowledgeable boy, and always stands first in his class.
- Definition: a person that looks, sounds, etc. extremely attractive
- Synonyms: aesthetic, beautiful, cute
- Example: Garry’s sister is such a knockout.
- Definition: public acknowledgment or admiration for an achievement
- Synonyms: acclaim, credit, glory
- Example: She has earned kudos for her absolutely beautiful paintings.
- Definition: a form of entertainment, in which recordings of the music but not the words of popular songs are played so that people can sing the words themselves
- Synonyms: singing, sing-along
- Example: While visiting her son at college for the weekend, her reflections began when she noticed the “vitality and happiness” of a karaoke singer.
- Definition: invest (someone) with the title of knight
- Synonyms: ceremonial, commemorate
- Example: He was knighted for his services to industry.
- Definition: something which is unusually large
- Synonyms: colossal, huge, gigantic
- Example: Saima makes king-size sculptures that look amazing.
- Definition: extremely good or impressive; excellent
- Synonyms: fascinating, exhilarating
- Example: She is the best kick-ass management coach in our region.
Positive Words That Start with K to Help Through Difficulties
Our life is like a dangerous swing ride; we never know when we might fall. At difficult times like those, these encouraging words that start with K will help to motivate you
- Definition: the force produced by a person’s actions in one life that influences what happens to them in future lives
- Synonyms: enlightenment, tantra
- Example: I hope I’m around to see karma coming back on you.
- Definition: something which is very good (used as a general term of approval)
- Synonyms: bang, fiber
- Example: The band lineup looks kif!
- Definition: the most important part of something, although it might not always be easy to find
- Synonyms: foreground, fundament
- Example: There is often a kernel of truth in what they say.
- Definition: to stop or destroy a relationship, activity, or experience
- Synonyms: finish, end
- Example: You should engage yourself in painting, it might help you to kill your pain.
- Definition: members who are in the same family
- Synonyms: affinity, race, relation
- Example: The people who lived in this area were kinfolk, and friends, and always helped each other in dangers, and difficulties.
- Definition: to stay in, a position where one or both knees are on the ground
- Synonyms: seated, crouch
- Example: Every day Laura kneels down to the ground and prays, which gives her peace of mind.
- Definition: to have practical knowledge, and the ability
- Synonyms: acumen, capability, proficiency
- Example: He has some technical know-how, and it helps him in many ways.
- Definition: a sport in which people fight using their arms, legs, hands, and feet
- Synonyms: arm-wrestling, prizefight
- Example: One has to learn karate not only for amusement but also for self-protection.
- Definition: someone with good qualities, who you can have a long relationship with
- Synonyms: good, valuable
- Example: If he introduces you to all his friends, he is a keeper.
- Definition: an extremely funny joke, line, or story
- Synonyms: amusing, entertaining, hilarious
- Example: Sometimes a knee-slapper can help you greatly to calm your mind when you are furious.
Positive Words That Start with K to Uplift Our Mind
We all have those days where we don’t feel the greatest, don’t we? These motivational words that start with K will give you a boost in their boring and dull life.
- Definition: to touch with your lips, or to press your mouth onto another person
- Synonyms: smooch, snog
- Example: Would you like to kiss me?
- Definition: familiar friends, relatives, or neighbors
- Synonyms: kindred, kinfolk
- Example: Although they were not related, his kith were just as close to him as many of his family members.
- Definition: to massage or squeeze with the hands
- Synonyms: press, rub
- Example: She kneaded his back which greatly relieved his back pain.
- Definition: someone who is an important person, the person in charge
- Synonyms: big wheel, kingpin
- Example: One big kahuna runs the whole show which entertains us.
- Definition: warm hearted
- Synonyms: kind, gentle
- Example: He was a quiet, kindly man.
- Definition: a changing and enjoyable mixture or pattern
- Synonyms: changing scene, display
- Example: The street bazaar was a kaleidoscope of colors, smells, and sounds.
- Definition: a room where food is kept, prepared, and cooked and where the dishes are washed
- Synonyms: cookery, cookhouse
- Example: The delicious smell of freshly made coffee came from the kitchen and made me happy as I am a coffee-lover.
- Definition: an ability to see, notice, or hear things very well
- Synonyms: apprehend, grasp
- Example: She has a keenness of ear and eye which helped her to remember the face of the thief
- Definition: a theatre performance that causes laughter by a very silly performance.
- Synonyms: dramatically, theatrical
- Example: We were greatly entertained by the shows of that theatre, and guffawed at that knockabout.
- Definition: an energetic, noisy party where people dance
- Synonyms: blowout, blast
- Example: We had a big knees-up yesterday, and it was great.
List of Positive Words That Start with K to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positivity is what keeps a person going after all the tough times. So it’s vital always to be positive no matter what. Reading these positive words that start with K will give you the boost of positivity that you need.
- Definition: one’s family and relations
- Synonyms: relative, family
- Example: Many elderly people have no kin to turn to for assistance.
- Definition: the most important or most obvious part of something:
- Synonyms: point, gist, theme
- Example: He is a brilliant designer and his keynote is simple.
- Definition: playfully or teasingly deceptive
- Synonyms: joke, fun
- Example: He chided her in a kidding way.
- Definition: proper or usual state or condition
- Synonyms: form, keeping, order
- Example: Missing more than one night’s sleep can throw your body out of kilter.
- Definition: a semi-sweet baked product made of eggs, flour, and sugar usually rolled and cut in a diamond shape and baked until puffed
- Synonyms: sweet item, dessert
- Example: Sometimes, baking a Kichel can help you greatly to keep your tummy happy.
- Definition: something kept or given to be kept as a memento
- Synonyms: remembrance, token, commemorative
- Example: We were given books as keepsakes of the trip.
- Definition: a gathering characterized usually by informal conversation
- Synonyms: bunch, circle, community
- Example: His klatch of friends hasn’t changed all that much since college
- Definition: a container for boiling water, that has a lid, handle, and spout and is made from plastic or metal
- Synonyms: teapot, boiler
- Example: She will put the kettle on, and make us a delicious cup of tea.
- Definition: very involved in a difficult situation or large task
- Synonyms: preoccupied, engaged
- Example: Lara was knee-deep in her artworks.
- Definition: something which is able to be observed, or understood
- Synonyms: comprehensible, understandable
- Example: It is not knowable how long that task will take, so I am gonna send Flora home.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with K
Words might be common for some, whereas some might have never heard the word in their entire life. So surely read these common positive words that start with K and find out whether you are familiar with all of them or not.
- Definition: a child, or a young person
- Synonyms: youngster, infant, juvenile
- Example: Kids are always energetic, and active in all types of activities, especially playing.
- Definition: be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information
- Synonyms: understand, realize
- Example: She knows that something is definitely wrong, and she is going to investigate that.
- Definition: something that one believes was “meant to be”- or the reason why such a thing happened
- Synonyms: fate, destiny
- Example: It must have been kismet that brought the bride and groom together a year ago.
- Definition: a fastening made by looping a piece of string, rope, or something similar on itself and tightening it
- Synonyms: tie, loop
- Example: Nothing can make Laura happier than giving a perfect knot in her shoelaces.
- Definition: an area that is controlled by a particular person or where a particular quality is important
- Synonyms: empire, province
- Example: Watching dramas regarding ancient kings, and their kingdoms extensively increases knowledge and amuse people.
- Definition: a very young cat
- Synonyms: baby cat, new-born cat
- Example: Clara loves to play with her kittens.
- Definition: the quality of being kind, warm-hearted, or gentle; kindness
- Synonyms: benevolence, gentleness
- Example: As a result of her kindliness, several poor families have the makings for a Thanksgiving feast.
- Definition: a frame covered with cloth or plastic and joined to a long string, that you fly in the air when the weather is windy
- Synonyms: soar, sail
- Example: On windy days the kids fly their kites in the park.
- Definition: a large Australian mammal with a long stiff tail, short front legs, and long powerful back legs on which it moves by jumping
- Synonyms: wallaby, wombat
- Example: Children love to see kangaroos in zoos.
- Definition: the first year of school, for children aged five
- Synonyms: preschool, nursery
- Example: Callie will start kindergarten in September.
Positive Words That Start with K for Attractive Resumes
What do you have to do to get a good job? You have to impress them, duh. And in order to do that, an attractive resume is a must. These are some positive words that start with K will make that job a tad bit easier for you.
- Definition: a man given a rank of honor by a British king or queen because of his special achievements, and who has the right to be called “Sir”
- Synonyms: gallant, sir
- Example: He hopes to be made a knight for his work at the Bank of England.
- Definition: extremely cheap or much lower than the usual amount
- Synonyms: devastate, damage
- Example: The company is offering a full broadband internet service for a knock-down of £17.99 a month.
- Definition: in full awareness or consciousness
- Synonyms: deliberately, intentionally
- Example: I can honestly say I’ve never knowingly misled anyone.
- Definition: in a way that shows or suggests that you know a lot
- Synonyms: intelligently, perceptive
- Example: He compared the film script knowledgeably with Shakespeare’s play.
- Definition: the most important person within a particular organization
- Synonyms: director, supervisor
- Example: He was the kingpin of the Democratic organization in Chicago.
- Definition: legal, able to be trusted, and therefore good
- Synonyms: admissible, genuine
- Example: Their business activities are quite kosher.
- Definition: a dignified bearing or appearance befitting someone of royal status
- Synonyms: majesty, royalty
- Example: From an early age he had that special something, an aura of kingliness that foretold his future rise to the country’s presidency.
- Definition: having the rank of or resembling or befitting a king
- Synonyms: kingly, noble
- Example: He looked so kinglike with his handsome, slightly Jewish features.
- Definition: the most important part of a plan, idea, etc. on which everything else depends
- Synonyms: base, foundation
- Example: Selling overseas has been, and always will remain, one of the keystones of our national prosperity.