List of Positive Words That Start With N
Here is the list of more than hundred (100) positive words that start with N.
|Neoteric||Nepenthes||Ne plus ultra|
|Next big thing||Naacp||Nicely|
NOVEL LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES STARTING WITH N
National related or belonging to a nation; attached to one’s own nation or country; common to whole nation.
Nationwide extending or occurring throughout a country or nation.
Native original; natural; occurring naturally in its pure form; growing, originating or produced in a certain region or place; arising by birth.
Natty neat, smart and fashionable; dapper; tidy.
Natural relating to nature; characterized by freedom of artificiality; expected to happen without intervening; produced by or present in nature; being in pristine and pure state; being skillful or talented through inherited qualities.
Navigable seaworthy; steerable; easy to navigate; sufficiently wide or deep enough to provide passage to vessels.
Nearby very close; adjacent; close at hand.
Neat clean and orderly; terrific; marked by skill and ingenuity; very good.
Necessary absolutely essential or required; needed.
Negotiable possible or easy to be negotiated or negotiate; open to change, modification or discussion; transferable from one to another; passable.
Neighborly exhibiting or having the qualities of a friendly neighbor.
Neoteric modern; new; recent.
Nervy strong or vigorous; requiring or showing fortitude and courage; bold.
Nestling newly hatched.
Never-failing unfailing; that does not fail ever or performs the way it should.
New just or recently created, found, discovered or learned; additional; further; currently fresh or fashionable.
Newborn just or recently born or come into existence.
Newfangle desirous of changing or eager for novelties.
New-fashionednewly made; up-to-date; current.
Nice agreeable and pleasing; pleasant; of good reputation and character; good.
Nifty very good; great; first-rate; stylish; attractive.
Nimble quick, light, clever and acute in action or movement.
Nimble-witted showing or having an ability to respond or think quickly and effectively.
Niminy-piminy affectedly delicate, refined or prim.
Nippy pleasantly invigorating and cold; sharp.
Nitid shining; bright; lustrous; fine; spruce.
Nobby elegant; fashionable; stylish; chic; smart; aristocratic.
Noble showing or having qualities of high moral, rank or dignity; stately; grand; splendid; great or impressive in appearance.
Noetic of or relating to the intellect or mind.
Non-belligerent not aggressive or hostile.
Nonchalant seeming to be calm and relaxed; cool; unconcerned.
Nonpareil above comparison or eminent beyond
Normal sane; typical.
Notable worthy of notice or note; remarkable; characterized by distinction or excellence; memorable; evident.
Noted marked; observed; worthy of attention or notice; famous; prominent.
Noteworthy worthy of being observed or noted; notable; remarkable.
Noticeable worthy or capable of being perceived or notice.
Nourished being provided with nourishment; fed.
Nourishing of or providing nourishment or growth; nutritious.
Novel strikingly new, fresh or different.
Now current; present.
Nubile of an age ready for marriage.
Numinous spiritually elevated or awe-inspiring; sublime; suggesting or indicating the presence of divinity or deity; supernatural.
Nutrimental nutritious and nourishing; alimental.
List of Positive Words that Start with N
Positive Adjectives that Start with N
Nearby – Something or someone close, generally in a literal or geographic sense.
- The peacocks roost in nearby shrubs.
Neat – Tidy and organized without anything out of place. Also used as a synonym for “cool.”
- She has a neat figure.
New – Something that didn’t exist previously; a starting point; a beginning.
- He brought a new book with him.
Nifty – Like “neat,” but less formal and a little more quirky.
- It’s a nifty computer game that teaches math skills.
Noble – Someone with positive, selfless qualities. Also, belonging to aristocracy.
- He died for a noble cause.
Nominated – Someone or something on a list of who or what can be voted for. The more exclusive the award, the more likely even being nominated is to be positive.
- He was nominated best actor.
Normal – Expected, not unusual, usual. Positive especially with regard to health and well-being.
- She braced herself to lead a normal life.
Positive Verbs that Start with N
Narrow – To narrow down a list is to shrink the number of options, generally narrowing things down to the best available options.
- They rode along narrow country lanes.
Navigate – To find your way from one place to another, or to help someone else do the same.
- I’ll drive, you take the map and navigate.
Neutralize – To balance, or to eradicate a dangerous substance. For example, to neutralize a poison is to render the poison ineffective.
- You will need a special chemical to neutralize the acid.
Nod – To move your head up and down to indicate an affirmative or positive response. Also, to indicate that a person is deserving of an award.
- A single nod implies an affirmation.
Notice – To take note of something; to see and register something. Often positive.
- They have pasted up a notice on the wall.
Nourish – To fill with positivity or with positive or required substances. Includes nourishing food, which is food filled with nutrients.
- They nourish animus to us.
Nurture – To care for someone or something and encourage them to thrive.
- She wants to stay at home and nurture her children.
Positive Nouns that Start with N
Nature – Things that grow or live without interference. Nature can be the opposite of in a city, such as in a forest or near a stream. It can also refer to animal and plant life as opposed to human life.
- He had an insight into human nature.
Nest – A home or a particularly comfortable, cozy place. Used officially for animals and colloquially for humans.
- The actual nest is a work of art.
Nicety – Little pieces of etiquette such as asking about the weather.
- He judged the distance to the nicety.
Niche – A specialized interest or area in which one is successful.
- I think we have found a niche in the toy market.
Nirvana – Extreme happiness or bliss; a place like heaven.
- Monied widowhood is their only nirvana.
Notification – A way of being told something has happened.
- I was given no prior notification.
Nurse – A person who helps keep people stable and healthy.
- The nurse washed and shaved him.
Positive Words That Begin With N:
Are you try to grow your positive thinking? Then you should need to know huge positive words. We think these types of words help you to boost your positive thinking and to get love from people. So, view the positive word list to grow your positive vocabulary skill.
Positive Adjectives Starting With N:
Positive Verbs Beginning With N:
Positive Nouns That Start With N:
Positive Words That Start with N to Describe a Person
If you are a story writer then here is a vast range of words starting with N to describe a person positively. These will surely help you in describing each character of your story better than before.
- Definition: good in style and appearance; up to the mark
- Synonyms: fashionable, cool, smart, marvelous
- Example: That girl looks nifty in the black long dress.
- Definition: this is used to describe the characteristics of a good neighbour
- Synonyms: helpful, friendly, kind, warm-hearted
- Example: Sick days become easy when you have neighbourly people around you.
- Definition: (of a person or an article of clothing) smart and fashionable
- Synonyms: dapper, smart, stylish, sassy
- Example:A natty blue blazer will look good on you.
- Definition: (of the mind) able to think and understand quickly
- Synonyms: quick thinking, alert, clever, intelligent
- Example: Her mind was so nimble and she was so quick to learn.
- Definition: a person with high moral principles
- Synonyms: good, virtuous, upright, honourable
- Example: The family of queen Elizabeth is one noble family in the UK.
- Definition:not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement
- Synonyms: unbiased, impartial, unprejudiced, objective
- Example: A neutral person will never have enemies in life.
- Definition:easily seen or noticed; clear or apparent
- Synonyms: detectable, distinguishable, observable, perceptible
- Example:A noticeable increase in staff motivation.
- Definition: provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition
- Synonyms: nurture,harbour,cherish
- Example: I was doing everything I could to nourish and protect the baby.
- Definition: not being compared to others
- Synonyms: incomparable, matchless, unequalled, perfect
- Example: We all know George Bush, has been America’s nonpareil person.
- Definition: a person who acts calmly in every situation
- Synonyms: cool, unconcerned, unemotional, cool
- Example: One should be nonchalant to survive in this world full of monsters.
Positive Words That Start with N to Encourage Yourself
If you are finding some motivation for yourself, then take a look at these good words that start with N. They will surely help you in achieving something.
- Definition: doing something perfectly
- Synonyms: tidily, smartly, methodically
- Example: People with OCD do everything neatly.
- Definition: getting courage in doing something
- Synonyms: bold, impudent
- Example: A nervy person with good motivation can achieve anything in his life.
- Definition: being religious to the core
- Synonyms: spiritual, religious, holy
- Example: If you are numinous, God will help you in all walks of life.
- Definition:propose or formally enter as a candidate for election or for an honour or award
- Synonyms: present, propose, recommended
- Example:The time had now come (1880) when the Republican party must nominate a candidate for the presidency.
- Definition:deserving attention because of being important or interesting
- Synonyms: notable, significant, interesting
- Example: The push to become a noteworthy person will positively drag you.
- Definition: occurring throughout a country or nation
- Synonyms: universally, nationally, regionally
- Example: If you become positive, you can do better things nationwide.
- Definition: to plan your course
- Synonyms: direct, guide, maneuver
- Example: The better you navigate your life, the more you get encouraged.
- Definition: to settle down comfortably and snugly
- Synonyms: caress, cuddle, snuggle
- Example: All your life you work hard to nestle in the end.
- Definition: that does not fail ever or performs the way it should
- Synonyms: unfailing, non-stopping
- Example: A king is a never-failing person.
- Definition: bright with a steady but subdued shining
- Synonyms: agleam, gleaming bright
- Example: Always be a nitid ray of hope for people.
Positive Words That Start with N to Compliment Others
Complimenting others can bring a smile to their face. Below you will find some nice words that start with Nused to make others feel beautiful.
- Definition: something that has never been seen
- Synonyms: fresh, unique, original
- Example: You will look novel after changing your hair colour.
- Definition: affectedly prim or refined
- Synonyms: effeminate, affectedly delicate
- Example: She had a niminy-piminy ladylike air.
- Definition: relating to the intellect or mind
- Synonyms: intellectual, mental, rational
- Example: Each individual experiences the fall of his own noetic faculty.
- Definition: something recently evolved
- Synonyms: modern, new, recent
- Example: A neoteric person will always bring new ideas.
- Definition: a person who doesn’t hide his/her feelings
- Synonyms: inherit, inborn, pure state
- Example: A natural person is always loved by everyone.
- Definition:a person who cares for the sick or infirm specifically : a licensed health-care professional who practices independently or is supervised by a physician
- Synonyms: caregiver, attendant
- Example: A nurse cleaned and bandaged the wound.
- Definition: someone who writes neatly
- Synonyms: well-written, Understandable writing
- Example: A neat-handed person will always ace in school.
- Definition: being pleasant
- Synonyms: delightful, enjoyable, agreeable
- Example: You should always be nice to other people.
- Definition: (of food) containing substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition
- Synonyms: strengthening, health-giving
- Example: My wife has always been so nourishing for my soul.
- Definition: someone or something worth paying attention to
- Synonyms: celebrated, distinguished, eminent
- Example: Bob has always been a notable person in this office.
Positive Words That Start with N to Help Through Difficulties
Passing through difficult times can put a person in severe depression. To get out of that phase here are some encouraging words that start with N.
- Definition: a secluded, quiet place
- Synonyms: niche, cubbyhole, recess
- Example: A person who is depressed will find a nook corner to cry.
- Definition: without a stop, ongoing
- Synonyms: constant, continuous, uninterrupted
- Example: One should keep going nonstop in life even if they face constant hardship.
- Definition: a place or state of being in peace or complete happiness
- Synonyms: bliss, harmony, joy
- Example: Yoga will take a distressed person to nirvana.
- Definition: coming immediately after in space, time, order
- Synonyms: succeeding, subsequent, following
- Example: You never know better things are coming next after a hardship.
- Definition: as one might expect; of course
- Synonyms: typically, ordinarily, customarily
- Example: Everything in life happens naturally so believe in your fate.
- Definition: to lie close
- Synonyms: cuddle, nestle, snuggle
- Example: Nuzzle with your husband if you’re having a bad time.
- Definition: at the present time or immediately
- Synonyms: at once, directly, forthwith
- Example: Live, for now, you never know what happens next.
- Definition: to quickly raise and lower the head, usually showing agreement
- Synonyms: accept, acknowledge, agree
- Example: A person in a bad mood or phase will always nod.
- Definition: wanting something
- Synonyms: necessity, require, demand
- Example: You are always in need of someone in a bad time.
- Definition: (of an obstacle or pathway) able to be traversed; passable
- Synonyms: passable, navigable
- Example: Such walkways must be accessible and negotiable for all users.
Positive Words That Start with N to Uplift Our Mind
Somedays we feel so low about ourselves. On those days read these motivational words that start with N. These positive words will uplift your spirits.
- Definition: establishing, relating to, or deriving from a standard or norm, especially of behavior
- Synonyms: relating, determining
- Example: A normative statement is one that makes a value judgment.
- Definition: having or showing an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively
- Synonyms: quickly, easily
- Example: A nimble-witted person can view a subject from a multitude of angles.
- Definition: a situation or activity especially suited to a person’s interest
- Synonyms: opportunity, Job
- Example: Your mind always works the best in your favourite niche.
- Definition: a person new to something
- Synonyms: learner, newcomer
- Example: Start everything as a neophyte.
- Definition: make ineffective
- Synonyms: offset, make up for, counterbalance
- Example: You should always neutralise your brain for better ideas.
- Definition: recently discovered or established
- Synonyms: new, afresh
- Example: Armed with his newfound political consciousness, he sells his condo and quits his job.
- Definition: care for and encourage the growth and development of, have hope or belief for a long time
- Synonyms: feed, nourish, bring up
- Example: Positive quotes will nurture your mind.
- Definition: a fine or subtle detail or distinction
- Synonyms: accuracy, fine detail, refinement, a delicacy of taste
- Example: She prided herself on her nicety of pronunciation.
- Definition: an aura of splendour about any person or thing
- Synonyms: halo, glory, aura
- Example: A nimbus of power played around him, brighter than lightning.
- Definition: a connection or series of connections linking two or more things
- Synonyms: connection, link
- Example:The nexus between industry and political power.
List of Positive Words That Start with N to Keep Us Stay Positive
Positive words that start with Nmake us happy in a sad time. These words instantly bring a smile to our face.
- Definition: informal chatter
- Synonyms: chat, babble
- Example: We had a good old natter with the lady herself.
- Definition: a way of greeting another person in India
- Synonyms: hello, Hi
- Example: Saying namaste can instantly bring a smile to someone’s face.
- Definition: a large group of people united by a common language, culture, or economic life
- Synonyms: community, society, country
- Example: The stronger the nationhood, the happier people will be.
- Definition: the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations
- Synonyms: cosmos, creation, environment
- Example: Nature was at her peak, blending the wild blooms with various shades of green.
- Definition: recently born or come into existence
- Synonyms: infant, recent, young
- Example: The fragrance of a newborn makes any person full of love.
- Definition: infinite, without number
- Synonyms: endless, immeasurable, infinite
- Example: There are numberless things to be thankful for.
- Definition: someone living next to your house
- Synonyms: adjacent, nearest, closest
- Example: Positive neighbour has a positive impact on your life.
- Definition: (especially of a process or organization) just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential
- Synonyms: budding, growing, developing
- Example: Although our nonprofit organization is nascent, we have already raised over a half a million dollars in four months.
- Definition: a recently married person
- Synonyms: wife, husband
- Example: Congratulations showered on the newlywed couple.
- Definition: a person who is a citizen of a country
- Synonyms: native, resident
- Example:He became a national hero.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with N
Most people are aware of these words because they are used in our everyday vocabulary. Here are some easiestpositive words that start with N.
- Definition: in a pleasant, agreeable, or attractive manner
- Synonyms: attractively, pleasantly, delightfully
- Example: Nicely dressed in flowered cotton.
- Definition: a sugary fluid secreted within flowers to encourage pollination by insects and other animals, collected by bees to make into honey
- Synonyms: ambrosia, syrup
- Example: The bees live merely on nectar.
- Definition: a woman or girl employed to look after a young child or children
- Synonyms: governess, nanny
- Example: She wore white and smiled, more like a nursemaid.
- Definition: means welcome in Hindi
- Synonyms: hi, hello
- Example: They said, bowing respectfully, ” Namaskar, pradhanji, “.
- Definition: a picture, carving, or model representing Jesus Christ’s birth
- Synonyms: Birth, delivery
- Example: The telling of the nativity story is a yearly tradition that celebrates Christ’s birth.
- Definition: from a family of high rank
- Synonyms: grandly, heroically
- Example: A great soldier who has fought nobly in many battles.
- Definition: newly arrived or developed
- Synonyms: recently created, newly
- Example: The sudden success of the firm created several nouveau millionaires.
- Definition: nourishment; sustenance
- Synonyms: nutrients, sustenance
- Example: The bees reprocess the food and extract the last particle of nutriment from it.
- Definition: pride or gratification, especially at the achievements of one’s children
- Synonyms: joy, pride
- Example: Naches to Miriam on her acceptance into rabbinic school.
- Definition: To observe or pay attention to something
- Synonyms: observe, note
- Example: Deidre was too upset to notice his tension.
Positive Words That Start with N for Attractive Resumes
Making a resume is hard but a smart person will know how to use the best words to impress others. Positive words start with Nwill help you become a strong candidate for the job.
- Definition: a person who is nominated as a candidate for election or for an honour or award
- Synonyms: candidate, selectee
- Example: I am a strong nominee for your company.
- Definition: a person who excels in a particular skill or activity
- Synonyms: champion, Gladiator, warrior
- Example: I am a true computer ninja.
- Definition: obtain or bring about by discussion
- Synonyms: arrange, workout
- Example: I negotiated well with the clients of this well-known company.
- Definition: plan and direct the course of a ship, aircraft, or another form of transport, especially by using instruments or maps
- Synonyms: nautical, computing
- Example: I can search navigated routes for the ship.
- Definition: a word or set of words by which a person or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- Synonyms: title, designation, tag
- Example: Always write your full name on the resume.
- Definition:perform (an action or task) perfectly
- Synonyms: topping, succeeded
- Example: 11 Things that will help you nail your next exam.
- Definition: about to achieve something
- Synonyms: almost, about to
- Example: I am a person who has nearly 10 years of experience.
- Definition: mother-of-pearl
- Synonyms: gem
- Example: I am experienced in all nacre pearls.
- Definition: swimming horizontally
- Synonyms: swim
- Example: I was naiant for a swimming competition.
- Definition: study of church or temple architecture
- Synonyms: church study
- Example: I mastered Naology so I am the best architect for you.