List of Positive Words That Start With C
Here is the list of more than four hundred sixty (460) positive words that start with C.
|Cheer Up||Cheerful||Cheerful Mood|
|Child’s Play||Childlike||Chin Up|
|Citizen Of Mastery||Civic||Civil|
|Continual Stream Of Synchronicity||Continuity||Continuous|
|Crank (Up)||Crawling With||Creamy|
Positive Words that Start with C with Examples
Learn positive words that start with C in the sentences.
- She’s so calm, nothing seems to faze her.
- Her presence during the crisis had a calming effect.
- Don’t try to run before you can walk.
- Her can-do attitude is what made her our choice for the job.
- His pockets bulged with apples and candy.
- My mother lived till eighty, a canty dame to the last.
- Organizing a whole department is beyond his capability.
- You are capable of better work than this.
- The van was capacious and he decided to fill up space with a couple of sacks of fuel.
- Beijing is the capital of China.
- The captain gave the order to abandon the ship.
- The children were captivated by his thrilling story.
- I entrusted the child to your care.
- Without you, I still will smile carefree, please don’t think that you.
- Careful preparation for the exam is essential.
- She carefully preserved all his letters.
- They have a casual attitude towards safety.
- The song’s so catchy it makes you bounce around the living room or tap your feet.
- Smoking is a causative factor in several major diseases.
- Festvial are meant to celebrant important times of year.
- Prevention also plays a central role in traditional medicine.
- Schroeder will rejoin the company as president and CEO.
- She makes cerebral films that deal with important social issues.
- Non-white people are effectively excluded from certain jobs.
- ‘You’re wrong,’ she said with absolute certainty.
- Eve Johnson has stepped down as chairperson.
- He marked his debut by beating the champion.
- The Government lacks a coherent economic policy.
- Close collaboration between the Bank and the Fund is not merely desirable, it is essential.
- Marchers in the parade carried colorful banners.
- Her preference is for comfortable rather than stylish clothes.
- These tennis shoes are designed for comfort and performance.
- Chairs should be visually attractive as well as comfortable.
- He is a popular TV comic.
- She showed commendable loyalty to the family firm.
- It was large, commodious and beautifully fitted out.
- She has become a lot more tolerant and communicative.
- They walked in companionable silence.
- These charities depend on the compassionate feelings and generosity of the general public.
- The couple separated because they were not compatible.
- She’s extremely competent and industrious.
- The firm soon achieved complete dominance in the marketplace.
- Being compared to Abba is a great compliment.
Positive Words that Start with C
- Calf love
- Carpe diem
- Carte blanche
- Cash back
- Child’s play
- Clear eyed
- Clear headed
- Clear sighted
- Clued up
- Common Sense
- Companion in arms
- Culinary delight
- Cum laude
Positive Words that Start with C | Examples
- The enemy tried every means to cajole him into telling the information.
- Amy and Kenneth are serious about their calf love although they are still young.
- The man fired a shot from a small caliber handgun while speaking to officers through the closed bedroom door, he said.
- The callback router answers the initial call and makes the return call to the client based on its configuration statements.
- Just calm down – shouting won’t solve anything!
- Caroline took the chance to draw some calming deep breaths, get her scattered emotions under control.
- He spoke calmly to them trying to pour oil on troubled waters but it was useless.
- Beauty is wisdom and calmness. Hope you will get wise and push forward.
- This is a considerable contrast with the camaraderie of the field which frequently existed before the widespread introduction of tractors.
- The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
- Completed the Utsunomiya Plant with the cutting-edge machines provided, which resulted in establishing the hydraulic oil filter and oil cooler full-scale production system.
Positive Adjectives that Start with C
Adjectives describe a person, place, or thing. They add additional detail to a sentence.
- Meaning: Not experiencing upset, anger, anxiety, or other emotions that are perceived as negative.
- Example: The city is calm again after yesterday’s riots.
- Meaning: Sure, or without doubt.
- Example: Non-white people are effectively excluded from certain jobs.
- Meaning: Behaving well with someone, regardless of past hurts or arguments.
- Example: They were married in a civil ceremony in May.
- Meaning: Being able to appear high class, poised, or polished.
- Example: That’s one classy vehicle you’ve got there.
- Meaning: Pretty. Sometimes handsome.
- Example: A nervous, comely – dressed little girl stepped out.
- Meaning: Funny.
- Example: He looked highly comical wearing that tiny hat.
- Meaning: Able to do things with knowledge of the ability to succeed.
- Example: She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
- Meaning: Friendly, appealing to your own taste.
- Example: He is back in more congenial company.
- Meaning: Thoughtful, especially of others.
- Example: I think he’s the most charming, most considerate man I’ve ever known.
- Meaning: Common slang for neat or popular.
- Example: The grass was cool and pleasant underfoot.
- Meaning: Friendly, sometimes absently so.
- Example: We maintain cordial relations with our neighbors.
- Meaning: Something being right.
- Example: Your clear reasoning is quite correct.
- Meaning: Comfortable. Often warm and surrounded by soft things.
- Example: The room glowed cozy and warm in the firelight.
Positive Verbs that Start with C
Verbs are action words and let us know what’s happening.
- Meaning: To mark or measure, typically in attempt to balance or make work correctly.
- Example: The next is to calibrate the gain, using a pair of Helmholtz coils.
- Meaning: To feel interest, concern, or to be otherwise invested.
- Example: My weakness is that I care too much.
- Meaning: A soft, gentle touch.
- Example: He didn’t even begin to caress her bare leg.
- Meaning: To make someone become delighted or feel flattered.
- Example: She could charm the birds from the trees!
- Meaning: To pick the thing you want.
- Example: It is always important to choose enjoyable, nutritious foods.
- Meaning: To make someone feel better about something.
- Example: It suffices to comfort her with only a few words.
- Meaning: To say something positive.
- Example: I must compliment you on your handling of a very difficult situation.
- Meaning: To tell someone they did a good job or deserve recognition.
- Example: Permit me to congratulate you on your graduation!
- Meaning: To make something.
- Example: Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
- Meaning: To take part in making, creating, or furthering.
- Example: Would you like to contribute to our collection?
- Meaning: To work with others.
- Example: Let’s all cooperate to get the work done quickly.
- Meaning: To be able to handle things, even if they’re bad.
- Example: She’s struggling to cope with the heavy workload.
- Meaning: To be close to a person, animal, or thing, typically touching, sometimes in an embrace.
- Example: They used to kiss and cuddle in front of everyone.
Positive Nouns that Start with C
Nouns are people, places, and things. They’re generally the subject of sentences.
- Meaning: What you are able to accomplish or achieve.
- Example: Does the company have the capability to change to meet market needs?
- Meaning: Sometimes a party, this is a recognition of something positive.
- Example: A wedding is a joyful celebration of love.
- Meaning: A gift or organization designed to help those who need it.
- Example: This charity aims to help people help themselves.
- Meaning: Happiness, joy.
- Example: A deafening cheer went up from the crowd.
- Meaning: A small laugh.
- Example: He gave a chuckle in response to her question.
- Meaning: Being awake OR what you’re aware of.
- Example: Happiness lies in the consciousness we have of it.
- Meaning: An unchanging fact. Also an adjective meaning steady or permanent.
- Example: His constant sniffing annoys me.
- Meaning: A state of being calm, happy, and lacking in desire to change things.
- Example: She gave a deep sigh of contentment.
- Meaning: Bravery, and the ability to do what is right even if it is scary.
- Example: He mustered up enough courage to attack the difficulty.
- Meaning: A pleasant thing to do for or give to someone, often something earned or something included in a purchase.
- Example: It’s a matter of common courtesy to acknowledge letters.
- Meaning: The ability to make things using imagination.
- Example: She felt her creativity was being strangled.
- Meaning: Acknowledgement of work done.
- Example: She got no credit for solving the problem.
- Meaning: A soft buffer between you and hard things
- Example: His savings were a comfortable cushion against financial problems.
Positive Words That Start with C to Describe a Person
Sometimes writing descriptions can be hard, especially when you can’t find the right words; these words starting with C to describe a person positively, hopefully, will help you with that problem.
- Definition: not feeling nervousness, anger, the absence of strong feelings
- Synonyms: tranquil, quiet
- Example: She always tries to remain calm in any difficult situation, though sometimes it becomes hard for her to do that.
- Definition: the ability to think logically and in a clear way
- Synonyms: far-sighted, wise
- Example: He is clear-headed enough to solve that convoluted problem.
- Definition: showing a willingness to help or do what people ask
- Synonyms: nice, neighborly
- Example: She is exceptionally cooperative and reaches out to those who need help at any time.
- Definition: the skill of showing cleverness at planning something or achieving something
- Synonyms: tricky, crafty
- Example: He is a very cunning man and hence can sort his problems out very quickly.
- Definition: showing a tendency to win or be more successful than other people
- Synonyms: cut-throat, fierce
- Example: He is really competitive and gets furious if he loses at anything.
- Definition: pleased with one’s own situation and not hoping for change
- Synonyms: satisfied, gratified
- Example: Being content with what you have is one of the best ways to be happy in life.
- Definition: showing courage
- Synonyms: daring, brave
- Example: She is a courageous woman who fought cancer.
- Definition: Being courteous, polite, and fair towards women
- Synonyms: Respectful, gallant
- Example: He is a chivalrous guy, and so he defends any woman facing torture.
- Definition: the act of avoiding risks
- Synonyms: careful, wary, vigilant
- Example: He is a cautious driver and hence doesn’t encounter road accidents frequently.
- Definition: relaxed in style and manner
- Synonyms: easy-going, open
- Example: She is an amiable woman with a casual sort of attitude towards life.
Positive Words That Start with C to Encourage Yourself
If you want to encourage others, you need to start with encouraging yourself. These good words that start with C will make you feel cheerful, just like the words.
- Definition: showing confidence in one’s abilities and qualities.
- Synonyms: self-assured, assertive
- Example: Being confident is one of the most effective ways to be successful in life.
- Definition: being in a state of happiness and optimistic
- Synonyms: merry, jolly
- Example: When I feel really down about something, I think about my accomplishments which make me cheerful.
- Definition: filled with excitement, and emotion
- Synonyms: emotional, gut
- Example: A delicious cup of coffee is enough to make my depressed mind cheerful, and so I get charged.
- Definition: Showing a willingness to take action and achieve results
- Synonyms: assertive, rakish
- Example: My can-do attitude greatly helps me to achieve success in my office work.
- Definition: to relax
- Synonyms: laid-back, rested
- Example: I chill for some moments when I feel exhausted, which makes me more lively and positive.
- Definition: showing calmness and not worried or frightened
- Synonyms: refreshing, bracing
- Example: Having a cool attitude towards everything helps me to stay motivated in my life.
- Definition: having a strong desire to do something repeatedly
- Synonyms: determined, driven
- Example: People call me compulsive, but I can’t really rest before I accomplish my goals.
- Definition: willing to give your time and energy to something you believe in
- Synonyms: dedicated, devoted
- Example: I am always committed to my artworks which gives me peace of mind.
- Definition: to give your attention to a particular activity, subject,, or problem
- Synonyms: focus, put one’s mind to
- Example: When I think of myself as an incapable person, I try to concentrate on my abilities which help to change my mind positively.
- Definition: someone who wins a contest
- Synonyms: champion, title-holder
- Example: Though I can’t be a champ in every sector, the desire to be a champ inspires me to move forward.
Positive Words That Start with C to Compliments others
Sometimes you need the perfect word to compliment your partner or friend, but you might not have found it. Don’t worry, just keep on reading to find nice words that start with C to complement your fellow humans.
- Definition: pleasant or attractive to look at(typically used for a woman)
- Synonyms: beautiful, pretty
- Example: That woman looked comely in that blue gown.
- Definition: attractive or pleasant in looks
- Synonyms: adorable, lovable
- Example: He is an absolutely cute child.
- Definition: having a pleasant appearance
- Synonyms: appealing, sweet
- Example: Your sister looks so charming in that purple dress.
- Definition: to stay calm in difficult situations
- Synonyms: nerveless, unstressed
- Example: Flora is cool-headed, and so she can tackle any adverse situation easily.
- Definition: producing or creating unique, original, and unusual ideas
- Synonyms: artistic, innovative
- Example: Her creative works are worthy of praise.
- Definition: capable of holding interest and attracting attention
- Synonyms: alluring, enchanting
- Example: The forest looks so captivating that I could spend all my life staying there.
- Definition: famous for possessing special character, or quality
- Synonyms: well-known, renowned
- Example: Colleen Hoover is celebrated for her amazing fiction.
- Definition: funny in a silly or strange way
- Synonyms: amusing, hilarious
- Example: Her comical stories can make any sad people have a good day.
- Definition: describing people, place, or anything stylish and sophisticated
- Synonyms: elegant, high-class
- Example: It’s her classy attitude that makes her different from other girls.
- Definition: pleasing or easy to remember (tunes or phrases)
- Synonyms: unforgettable, memorable
- Example: Her catchy voice keeps buzzing in my ears.
Positive Words That Start with C to Help Through Difficulties
We all have bad days, and occasionally, all it takes is one word to cheer us up and get through the day. The following encouraging words start with C and might be the trick for your mood.
- Definition: a state of happiness
- Synonyms: cheerful, lively
- Example: Difficulties can easily be solved in a canty mood.
- Definition: extremely important as many things depends on it
- Synonyms: essential, vital
- Example: Time is the crucial thing in times of danger.
- Definition: realizing and understanding something
- Synonyms: aware, conscious
- Example: It’s better to be cognizant while making decisions on hard days.
- Definition: denoting a person who is a part of one’s immediate family
- Synonyms: near, adjacent
- Example: Sometimes, close people show their true color in times of danger.
- Definition: sharply defined or easy to perceive
- Synonyms: assure, definite
- Example: She has clear-cut evidence that her friend cheated her.
- Definition: able to be believed or trusted
- Synonyms: convincing, believable
- Example: Getting a credible friend during bad days is like a blessing.
- Definition: to understand something completely
- Synonyms: follow, grasp
- Example: It’s better to comprehend any situation before doing any work.
- Definition: intended to help someone or improve understanding
- Synonyms: useful, helpful
- Example: Constructive work brings success in the future.
- Definition: come to an end, or to stop something
- Synonyms: terminate, finish
- Example: Soon, hard times will cease, and you will be able to shine again.
- Definition: to make something shorter, or to remove something, or someone
- Synonyms: elimination, banish
- Example: Cut those people from your life who are harmful to your mental health.
Positive Words That Start with C to Uplift Our Mind
Having a very busy and stressful day can affect our mood in a bad way. Therefore, these motivational words that start with C are here! They start with the letter C and are very sweet.
- Definition: truthful and straightforward
- Synonyms: frank, sincere
- Example: It is important for us to be candid in all sectors of life.
- Definition: practicing a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others
- Synonyms: fascinating, appalling
- Example: He was a charismatic figure with great appeal to all people.
- Definition: able to do anything
- Synonyms: able, efficient
- Example: I am capable of doing everything perfectly.
- Definition: deserving praise
- Synonyms: admirable, praiseworthy
- Example: Everyone is amazed at his commendable behavior.
- Definition: aware and responding to one’s surrounding
- Synonyms: awake, alert
- Example: We should remain conscious about everything.
- Definition: a person you spend a lot of time with often as you are friends
- Synonyms: buddy, friend
- Example: A good companion makes us happy all the time.
- Definition: having an occult, mystical, or escort meaning
- Synonyms: magic, mysterious
- Example: Many people love to study cabalistic symbols during their leisure time.
- Definition: the appearance that something has as a result of reflecting light
- Synonyms: shade, tint
- Example: Drawing scenery using bright colors always looks aesthetic.
- Definition: performed with a smooth singing style
- Synonyms: melodious, melodic
- Example: The singer sang cantabile like an angel.
- Definition: something which is extremely large or great in amount
- Synonyms: massive, gigantic, huge
- Example: Getting a colossal teddy bear as a birthday gift can definitely make anyone happy.
List of Positive Words That Start with C to Keep Us Stay Positive
Staying positive every day can be hard, but these positive words that start with C might make these hard days a little easier for you and those around you.
- Definition: always behaving or happening in a similarly positive way
- Synonyms: unchanging, unchangeable
- Example: There has been a consistent improvement in his behavior.
- Definition: friendly and pleasant, producing comfort
- Synonyms: warm, convivial
- Example: Spending time with congenial friends is everything.
- Definition: (of a person) cheerful and friendly
- Synonyms: jovial, lively
- Example: Mr. Abdur Rahim is a convivial person who is able to make everyone around him cheerful.
- Definition: Happy and optimistic
- Synonyms: merry, bubbly
- Example: A cheery smile from my favorite person makes my day.
- Definition: state of being related to someone, or something else
- Synonyms: concerning, regarding
- Example: Spiritual connection with God is always helpful to bring peace of mind.
- Definition: very interesting and exciting that makes you want to watch or listen
- Synonyms: absorbing, fascinating
- Example: A compelling film can refresh anyone’s mind.
- Definition: able to do something well
- Synonyms: skillful, good at
- Example: Being competent at your passion is one of the best feelings ever.
- Definition: a (type of) film, play, or book that is intentionally funny either in its characters or its action
- Synonyms: hilarious, amusing
- Example: A comedy movie is a must-watch after a long tiring day.
- Definition: to get and keep things of one type, especially for hobby
- Synonyms: accumulate, assemble
- Example: People collect different things like coins, old used pens for a hobby.
Commonly Used Positive Words That Start with C
These are common but maybe not so common in your life. In order for you to make them common in your everyday life as well, keep on reading about these positive words that start with C.
- Definition: displaying kindness and concern for others
- Synonyms: kind, tender
- Example: Everyone deserves a caring friend who will always help and cheer them up in their bad days.
- Definition: free from anxiety or responsibility
- Synonyms: unworried, untroubled
- Example: We were carefree and young.
- Definition: Providing ease and relaxation
- Synonyms: snug, warm
- Example: I always feel comfortable with any good book and a cup of coffee.
- Definition: willing, eager, or able to talk and impart information.
- Synonyms: vocal, expressive
- Example: He was in a bad mood and wasn’t very communicative.
- Definition: morally uncontaminated, innocent
- Synonyms: neat, pure
- Example: A clean environment is crucial for a healthy lifestyle.
- Definition: having selected as the best
- Synonyms: selected, pick
- Example: He has been chosen as the best captain of the year.
- Definition: comfortable, pleasant, and inviting of a room because it is warm
- Synonyms: airy, comfy
- Example: The flickering lamp gave the room a cozy live-in air.
- Definition: having high quality standards against which other things are judged.
- Synonyms: divine, amazing
- Example: Classic people are always admired.
- Definition: a place with temporary accommodation of huts, tents, or other structures, typically used by soldiers, refugees, or traveling people.
- Synonyms: tent, base
- Example: We set up camp by the lakeside.
- Definition: persist in an activity or process
- Synonyms: resume, recommence
- Example: The girl wants to continue her studies after marriage.
Positive Words That Start with C for Attractive Resumes
You want that job so very badly, so how should you impress them in order to get the job? Well, duh, use these positive words that start with C on your resume.
- Definition: having all necessary or appropriate parts
- Synonyms: absolute, total
- Example: The university offers a complete list of courses.
- Definition: write, or create something
- Synonyms: produce, originate
- Example: The committee was composed entirely of specialists.
- Definition: An act of consulting a professional
- Synonyms: ask, turn to
- Example: I will have to consult with my senior before I make any decision.
- Definition: to be composed, or to be made up of
- Synonyms: comprise, contain
- Example: This information consists of our company.
- Definition: establish the truth or correctness
- Synonyms: verify, check
- Example: Her announcement confirmed that she would be joining as a CEO.
- Definition: organize, or perform a specific activity
- Synonyms: activity, agency
- Example: We are conducting a survey to find out what our customers think of their local service.
- Definition: to spend time thinking about possibilities or making decisions.
- Synonyms: contemplate, ponder
- Example: Without considering the situation, our firm does not take any decision.
- Definition: to end a speech or writing
- Synonyms: finish, end
- Example: The company concluded the meeting.
- Definition: collecting information from different places
- Synonyms: assemble,
- Example: We are compiling some figures for the betterment of our company.
- Definition: a piece of information or evidence in a particular matter
- Synonyms: hint, sign
- Example: The company is still searching for clues about the lost documents.
CATCHY LIST OF POSITIVE ADJECTIVES STARTING WITH C:
Cagey very clever and/or careful.
Calm still; quiet; serene; undisturbed.
Calmative having relaxing properties; sedative.
Calming causing to become tranquil; tending to calm or soothe.
Camp deliberately vulgar, banal, artificial or affectedly humorous style or qualities.
Can-do marked by a willingness to get a job done.
Candescent glowing with heat; white-hot, incandescent; luminous.
Candid openly straightforward and sincere; ingenious.
Canny cautious in spending money; frugal; pleasant; fair; skillful; shrewd in business.
Canorous musical; richly melodious; resonant; tuneful.
Canty lively and brisk; cheerful.
Capable have the skills or qualifications to do things well; qualified; able; fully competent.
Capital first in importance; chief; principal; of first rate quality; excellent.
Cappella music or sung without instrumental accompaniment (especially in choral music).
Captivating capable of arousing and holding the attention; beautiful; fascinating.
Carefree free of worry, trouble and care.
Careful taking care; giving good heed; watchful; cautious; provident; not indifferent, heedless or reckless.
Caring exhibiting and feeling concern and empathy for others.
Casual coming without regularity; occasional; incidental; fortuitous; accidental.
Catchy appealing or attractive; easily or instantly memorable.
Categorical absolute; being without exception; not hypothetical; positive.
Cathartic emotionally purifying or purging by providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions.
Causative producing an effect; expressing a cause or reason; causal.
Ceaseless enduring; endless; constant; without pause or stop; untiring.
Celebrated praised and known widely; renowned; noted.
Celeritous swift; speedy; fast.
Celestial of or pertaining to the spiritual heaven; heavenly; divine; supremely good; sublime.
Centered goal-oriented, well-balanced and self-confident; placed or being in the center.
Central greatest in importance, degree, achievement or significance; the inner area; serving as an essential component.
Centric central; situated near or at the center.
Cerebral involving intelligence rather than instinct or emotions.
Ceremonial of or pertaining or appropriate to ceremony.
Ceremonious appropriate or relating to formal and grand occasions; punctilious.
Certain assured in mind; definite; fixed; having no doubts; inevitable; showing or having confidence; noticeable; perceptible.
Champion holding first place in a contest; excellent; superbly skilled; beyond compare.
Changeable capable of change; subject to alteration; mutable; variable; fickle.
Changeless that can’t be changed; constant; steadfast.
Characteristic being a feature that helps to distinguish something (usually a person); distinctive.
Charismatic possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; magnetic.
Charitable full of love and generosity; benevolent; kind; lenient.
Charming delighting; fascinating; attractive.
Chatty fond of chatting or inclined to chat; talkative and friendly.
Cheerful having life or vigor or spirit; cheery; contented; happy; joyful; lively; animated; willing.
Cheery showing or promoting good spirits or mood; cheerful; pleasant; lively; bright.
Cherished highly valued, having a high personal value; characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for.
Cherry in excellent condition; mint condition; unused.
Chic attractive and fashionable; stylish.
Chichi fashionable and trendy; chic.
Childlike like or befitting a child, as in being innocent and trustful.
Chill easy-going; very relaxed.
Chipper cheerful; lively; talkative.
Chirpy energetic and happy; lively; talkative; in a good mood.
Chiseled having a distinct and clean outline; athletic; statuesque.
Chivalrous heroic; gallant; high-spirited; high-minded; magnanimous; having the qualities of an ideal knight.
Chock-full full to the limit, packed to full capacity or full as possible.
Choice of very fine quality; selected with care; especially good or preferred.
Choral performed or written for performance by a chorus or choir; of or pertaining to a chorus or choir.
Chosen preferred above all others n. an exclusive individual or group of people.
Chummy sociable; companionable; intimate; friendly.
Civic relating to or derived from a city or citizen; relating to man as a member of society.
Civil adequate in courtesy and politeness; of or pertaining to or befitting a citizen or citizens.
Civilized instructed in arts, learning and civil manners; refined; having a high state of culture and development (social and technological).
Clairvoyant perceiving things beyond the natural range of the senses; able to foresee the future.
Classic belonging to the highest rank or class; well-known; having lasting significance or worth; enduring; simple and harmonious; elegant.
Classical of recognized excellence or authority; adhering to established standards and principles; of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier culture and its civilization.
Classy stylish; elegant; fashionable.
Clean free from dirt, impurities or stain; having no imperfections or blemishes; morally pure; virtuous.
Clean-cut neat, smart and/or trim in appearance; clearly and distinctly outlined or defined.
Clear transparent; bright; light; luminous; unclouded; free from flaws; able or easy to perceive clearly; keen; acute; penetrating; discriminating; complete; full.
Clear-cut having a sharp and distinct outline; easily perceptible.
Clearheaded not mentally confused; able to think clearly; sensible.
Clement mild in temper and disposition; merciful; compassionate.
Clerical engaged in or appropriate for office work; of or pertaining to the clergy.
Clever possessing quickness of intellect, skill, dexterity or talent; having fitness, propriety or suitableness.
Clinquant glittering with gold, silver or tinsel.
Close bound by mutual interests, loyalties or affections; intimate; being near; fitting tightly.
Cloudless clear; bright; free from clouds.
Clubby friendly; sociable; exclusive.
Clustered occurring and/or growing close together in clusters or bunches.
Coadjutant helping; mutually assisting or operating.
Cock-a-hoop exultant; jubilant; very happy.
Coequal being on an equality in rank or power; equal.
Cogent powerful; compelling (especially in a physical sense).
Cognizant aware; fully informed; having understanding.
Coherent orderly, logical and consistent; aesthetically ordered; sticking together; cohering.
Collected self-possessed; calm; composed; gathered together.
Color-coordinated with all elements or parts matched, related or blended to a particular color scheme.
Colossal huge; of enormous size; gigantic.
Colourful (colorful) having striking color; iridescent; interesting, multifaceted, energetic or distinctive.
Coltish lively and playful; frisky; licentious; wanton.
Come-at-able capable of being attained or accomplished; easily accessible.
Comely pleasing and wholesome in appearance; attractive; proper; agreeable.
Comfortable free from stress or conducive to mental ease; strong; vigorous; valiant; not suffering or anxious; serviceable; helpful.
Comforting affording solace or comfort.
Comic amusing; humorous n. person whose behavior bring about laughter.
Comical laughable; ridiculous; being funny.
Commanding exercising authority; fitted to impress or control; having superior strategic advantages; dominating.
Commendable laudable; praiseworthy; admirable; worthy of high praise.
Commendatory serving to commend; commending; praising.
Commending formally expressing praise.
Commiserative expressing or feeling sympathy.
Committed showing or having commitment; attached or associated in an exclusive sexual relationship.
Commodious spacious; roomy; adapted to its use or purpose; suitable.
Commonsensical displaying native good judgment.
Communicative tending or able to communicate; talkative.
Commutual reciprocal; united; mutual.
Companionable fitted to be a companion; agreeable; sociable.
Compassionate showing, feeling or having compassion.
Compatible capable of existing in harmony; suitable; congruous.
Compelling urgently requiring attention; forceful; compelling ambition; driving.
Competent properly or sufficiently qualified; capable; adequate.
Complete having all necessary qualities; skilled; having come to an end; concluded.
Completed successfully completed; achieved; finished.
Complimentary expressive of regard or praise; given freely.
Composed made up of particular elements; calm; sedate; quiet; tranquil.
Comprehensive including all or everything; extensive in scope.
Concentrated having a high density of; intensely focused.
Concise brief and to the point; condensed.
Conclusive decisive; convincing; providing an end to something.
Concordant agreeing; correspondent; harmonious.
Concrete of or relating to an actual, specific instance or thing; particular.
Concupiscent amorous; highly passionate.
Concurrent harmonious; simultaneous; agreeable; cooperative.
Condolatory expressing or offering condolence.
Confederate allied by treaty; banded together.
Conferrable capable to be bestowed or conferred.
Confident having or marked by assurance or confidence.
Congenial having the same tastes, habits, interests, personality or temperament; friendly; suitable to one’s needs.
Congruous appropriate or suitable together; harmonious; concordant.
Connected linked, attached or joined together.
Conscientious a desire to do a task well; thorough; assiduous; knowing supposed rules of right and wrong.
Conscious having an awareness of; mindful; awake; alert.
Consensual with permission; with consensus; excited or caused by sensation or sympathy.
Consentaneous agreeable; suitable; accordant to; harmonious; concurrent; consistent.
Consentient agreeing; accordant.
Consequential following as a result; something which is significant or important.
Considerable large in amount, degree or extent; worth considering; significant.
Considerate characterized by careful or observant thought.
Consistent compatible; in agreement; of a regularly occurring; firm; solid.
Consonant characterized by agreement or harmony; harmonious in tone or sound; being in accord.
Conspicuous obvious; easy to notice; plainly visible; attracting attention.
Constant solid; fixed; immovable; firm; steadfast in purpose or affection or devotion.
Constitutional belonging to, or inherent in the constitution; intended to benefit or benefit to your physical makeup.
Constructive helpful; serving to advance or improve; having ability to form or construct.
Contemplative pertaining to contemplation; addicted to or employed in contemplation; seriously or deeply thoughtful.
Contemporary of the present age; modern; current; at the same time.
Content contained within limits; satisfied; contented; willing.
Contented satisfied (especially with things as they are); content; easy in mind.
Continuous uninterrupted in time, space, sequence, extent or substance; unbroken; continual; unceasing.
Contributive tending to contribute; contributing.
Convenient accessible; suitable; easy to reach; appropriate; timely; opportune.
Conversant closely familiar; current; well-informed; having customary or frequent intercourse.
Convictive having the authority or power to convince or convict.
Convinced completely sure or certain about something; having a strong conviction or belief.
Convincing plausible; believable; a convincing manner.
Convivial occupied with or fond of the pleasures and entertainment of good company.
Cool fresh; having a good and calm self-control; excellent; acceptable.
Cooperative characterized by willingness to cooperate; compliant; ready to work with others.
Coordinated operating as a unit; organized; physically dexterous in the use of more than one set of muscle movements.
Copacetic fine; excellent; very satisfactory; acceptable.
Copious plentiful; abundant; fruitful.
Cordial sincere; warm; affectionate; hearty.
Correct free from error; truthful.
Coruscant glittering; flashing; having brief brilliant flashes of lights or points.
Cosmic vast; infinitely or inconceivably extended; of unsurpassed size.
Cosy see COZY.
Courageous displaying or possessing courage; bold; brave.
Courteous exhibiting politeness and courtesy; affable; civil; obliging.
Courtesy done or given as a polite gesture; free of charge.
Courtlike courtly; elegant; polite.
Courtly refined; elegant; flattering; courtlike.
Couthie genial and agreeable; friendly; neighborly; pleasant.
Cozy characterized by friendly intimacy; familiar; comfortable, warm and snug; chatty and talkative; easy; contented.
Crackerjack excellent quality or ability; fine.
Crafty dexterous; skillful.
Creamy beneficial or profitable; having a smooth and greasy feel; creamlike; soft.
Creative expressive; imaginative; productive.
Credible reliable; plausible; worthy of belief.
Creditable respectable; worthy of belief; bringing reputation, credit or honor.
Crisp fresh; firm; sharp; quick and accurate; lively; cheerful.
Crucial extremely important or significant; decisive.
Crystal (clear) pellucid; absolutely clear or transparent; completely understood.
Cuddly inviting cuddling or hugging.
Cultivated educated; refined; cultured; improved or produced by cultivation.
Cultured cultivated; educated; polished; refined.
Cunning pleasing; pretty; curious; skillful; artful.
Curious eager to learn or know; unusual; interested.
Current running; flowing; belonging, occurring or existing at the moment.
Curvaceous curvy; having voluptuous curves; having a large bosom.
Cushy comfortable; easy; without hardship.
Cute attractive; adorable; dainty; pretty; clever; sharp.
Cutting-edge position or forefront of greatest advancement in something.
Longest list of positive words that start with C letter in alphabetical order:
CAJOLE, CALM , CALMATIVE, CALMING, CALMLY , CALMNESS, CAMPAIGNER, CAN, CANDESCENT , CANDIDLY , CAN-DO , CANDOR, CANNILY , CANNY , CANTY, CAPABILITY, CAPABLE, CAPABLY , CAPITAL , CAPTAIN , CAPTIVATE, CAPTIVATING , CAPTIVATINGLY , CARE , CARED FOR , CAREFREE , CAREFREENESS, CAREFUL , CAREFULLY, CAREFULNESS, CARELESSNESS, CARESS, CARETAKER, CARING, CARINGLY , CASHBACK, CASHBACKS, CASUAL , CASUALLY , CATALYST , CATCHY, CAUSATIVE , CAUSATIVELY, CAUSE, CELEBRANT , CELEBRATE, CELEBRATED , CELEBRATION, CELEBRATOR, CELEBRATORY, CELERITOUS, CELESTIAL , CELESTIALLY, CENTER OF ATTENTION , CENTERED, CENTERING, CENTERING MEDITATION, CENTRAL , CEO, CEREBRAL , CEREBRALLY , CERTAIN , CERTAINLY , CERTAINTY, CFO , CHAIR , CHAIRPERSON, CHAKRA, CHALLENGE, CHAMBERLAIN, CHAMP, CHAMPION , CHANCES, CHANGE, CHANGEABLE , CHANGELESS , CHAPERON, CHARISMA, CHARISMATIC , CHARITABLE , CHARITABLY , CHARITY , CHARM, CHARMER , CHARMING , CHARMINGLY , CHASTE, CHEAPER, CHEAPEST, CHEER, CHEER UP, CHEERFUL , CHEERFUL MOOD, CHEERFUL WILLINGNESS, CHEERFULLY , CHEERFULNESS, CHEERIO, CHEERS, CHEERY, CHERISH, CHERISHED, CHERRY , CHERUB, CHIC , CHICLY, CHIEF , CHIEFTAIN , CHILD, CHILDLIKE, CHILD’S PLAY, CHIN UP, CHIN-CHIN, CHIPPER, CHIRP, CHIRPY , CHIVALROUS, CHIVALROUSLY , CHIVALRY, CHOICE , CHORTLE, CHOSEN , CHUCKLE, CHUM, CHUMMY , CIAO, CINCH , CITIZEN OF MASTERY, CIVIC, CIVIL , CIVILITY, CIVILIZE, CIVILIZED, CIVILLY , CLAIRVOYANT , CLAIRVOYANTLY , CLARITY, CLASSIC, CLASSICAL , CLASSY , CLEAN, CLEANER, CLEANEST, CLEANLINESS, CLEANLY , CLEAR , CLEAR-CUT , CLEARED, CLEARER, CLEAR-HEADED, CLEARHEADED , CLEARLY , CLEARS, CLEMENT, CLEMENTLY , CLEVER , CLEVERLY , CLEVERNESS, CLIMB , CLIMBER, CLIMBING , CLOSE , CLOSENESS, CLOSING, CLUBBY , COADJUTANT, COADJUTOR , CO-CREATING, CO-CREATOR, COEQUAL , COGENT, COGENTLY , COGNIZANT, COHERE, COHERENCE, COHERENT, COHERENTLY , COHESION, COHESIVE, COINER, COLLABORATION, COLLABORATOR, COLLEAGUE, COLLECTED, COLLECTOR, COLORFUL, COLOSSAL , COLOURFUL, COLOURFULLY , COLTISH , COME-AT-ABLE, COMELY , COMFORT, COMFORTABLE , COMFORTABLY , COMFORTER , COMFORTING , COMFORTINGLY , COMFY, COMIC , COMICAL , COMICALLY , COMMANDER , COMMANDING , COMMANDINGLY , COMMEND, COMMENDABLE , COMMENDABLY , COMMENDATORY , COMMENDING , COMMISERATIVE , COMMISERATIVELY , COMMIT, COMMITMENT, COMMITTED , COMMODIOUS , COMMONSENSICAL , COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATIVE , COMMUNICATIVELY , COMMUNION, COMMUNITY, COMMUTUAL , COMPACT, COMPACTLY, COMPANION, COMPANIONABLE , COMPANIONABLY , COMPANIONSHIP, COMPASSION, COMPASSIONATE , COMPASSIONATELY , COMPATIBLE, COMPATIBLY , COMPELLING , COMPELLINGLY, COMPETENCE, COMPETENCY, COMPETENT , COMPETENTLY , COMPETITIVE, COMPLEMENT, COMPLEMENTARY, COMPLEMENTED, COMPLEMENTS, COMPLETE , COMPLETED, COMPLETELY , COMPLIANT, COMPLIMENT, COMPLIMENTARY, COMPLIMENTARY WORDS, COMPOSED, COMPOSER, COMPREHENSIVE, COMRADE, CONCENTRATED, CONCENTRATION, CONCERT, CONCIERGE , CONCILIATE, CONCILIATORY, CONCISE , CONCISELY , CONCLUSIVE , CONCLUSIVELY , CONCORDANT , CONCRETE , CONDOLATORY , CONDOLENCE, CONDUCTOR, CONFEDERATE , CONFERRABLE, CONFIDANT , CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENT, CONFIDENTLY , CONFIRM, CONFIRMINGLY , CONGENIAL, CONGENIALLY , CONGRATULATE, CONGRATULATION, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATORY, CONGRUENCE, CONGRUOUS , CONGRUOUSLY, CONNECT, CONNECTED , CONNECTEDNESS, CONNECTION, CONNOISSEUR , CONQUER, CONSCIENTIOUS, CONSCIENTIOUSLY , CONSCIOUS, CONSCIOUSLY , CONSCIOUSNESS , CONSENSUAL, CONSENTANEOUS , CONSENTIENT , CONSEQUENTIAL , CONSERVATOR, CONSIDE, CONSIDER, CONSIDERABLE , CONSIDERATE, CONSIDERATELY , CONSIDERATION, CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENT , CONSISTENTLY , CONSOLER, CONSONANT , CONSONANTLY , CONSPICUOUS , CONSTANT , CONSTITUTIONAL , CONSTRUCTIVE , CONSTRUCTIVELY, CONSUL, CONSULTANT, CONSUMMATE, CONTEMPLATIVE , CONTEMPLATIVELY, CONTEMPORARY , CONTENT , CONTENTED, CONTENTLY , CONTENTMENT, CONTINUAL STREAM OF SYNCRONICITY, CONTINUITY, CONTINUOUS, CONTRASTY, CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTION, CONTRIBUTIVE , CONTRIBUTOR , CONTROLLER , CONVENIENCE, CONVENIENT , CONVENIENTLY, CONVERSANT , CONVERSANTLY , CONVICTION, CONVICTIVE , CONVIENCE, CONVIENIENT, CONVIENT, CONVINCE, CONVINCING , CONVINCINGLY , CONVIVIAL , CONVIVIALLY , COOL, COOLEST, COOLLY , COOPERATE, COOPERATION, COOPERATIVE , COOPERATIVELY , COOPERATOR , COORDINATED, COPACETIC , COPE , COPIOUS , CORDIAL, CORDIALLY , CORKING, CORNERSTONE, CORRECT , CORRECTLY , CORUSCANT , COSILY , COSMIC, COSMICALLY , COST-EFFECTIVE, COST-SAVING, COSY , COULD, COUNCILLOR, COUNSEL, COUNSELOR , COURAGE , COURAGEOUS , COURAGEOUSLY , COURAGEOUSNESS, COURTEOUS , COURTEOUSLY , COURTESY, COURTLY , COVENANT, CO-WORKER , COY, COZINESS, COZY, CRACK, CRACKERJACK , CRAFTSPERSON , CRANK (UP), CRAWLING WITH , CREAMY , CREATE, CREATIVE , CREATIVE PROCESS, CREATIVELY , CREATIVENESS, CREATIVITY, CREATOR , CREDENCE, CREDENTIAL , CREDIBLE, CREDIBLY , CREDIT , CREDITABLE, CREDITABLY , CREW, CRIKEY, CRISP , CRISPER, CROWD-PLEASER, CRUCIAL, CRYSTAL (CLEAR), CUDDLE, CUDDLING, CUDDLY , CULMINATE, CULTIVATED , CULTURED, CUNNING , CUNNINGLY , CURATOR , CURE, CURE-ALL, CURIOSITY, CURIOUS, CURRENT , CURVACEOUS , CUSHY, CUSTODIAN, CUTE , CUTELY, CUTENESS, CUTTING-EDGE